Wallpaper.

digicol

Inactive User
Reaction score
North East England, but nowhere near Dutcho!!! Ba
Fooking wallpaper, that is all I gotta say.

Well just sat here on my lappy and glanced up at the wall and the wallpaper is fooking shit. Been in the house for about 18 years and the fucker who owned it before us must have had shit taste in wallpaper!!!

Think I will have to sell the house and buy one with some nice wallpaper, I can't believe the cheeky twats would leave me with this shit wallpaper!!!

Well just sat here on my lappy and glanced up at the wall and the wallpaper is fooking shit. Been in the house for about 18 years and the fucker who owned it before us must have had shit taste in wallpaper!!!

Think I will have to sell the house and buy one with some nice wallpaper, I can't believe the cheeky twats would leave me with this shit wallpaper!!!

hahahaha-----that sounds like a lazy or skinflint rant to me m8, :nopity:

i agree with ya mate, wholeheartedly i do, lol, iam also a lazy bastard and i would sooner buy a new house than have to re-paper it, LOL, especially if you got to scrape the wallpaper off and its embeded its self onto a gyprock wall, ohhhhhh man, thats defo a case for moving house, hahhahahhahaaha.

Yup.

Ya think I should knock the walls down or something?

I have just realised how shit the wallpaper is!!! It even has a boot print on it from the late 80's I imagine. Ya think some paint will cover it? In fact I think I could paint the walls instead of moving house or rebulding?

As you can tell I know naff all about DIY.

paint it!

lol

build me a shit hot pc and i'll paint your whole house for you!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

PMSL - Excellent, sell the house instead of changing the wall paper.

strip the paper, or better still, get the misses to strip it, then go from there. dont knock the walls down or youll end up with a house like mine. was a 3 bedroom, no one lol and the downstairs is all open lol. maybe ill start again after my jollies.

My Missus does the wallpapering
wallpaper.jpg

go to your local corner shop buy a big pack of blu tack and all the mags of top shelf....

@ brian1956

i fookin HATE wallpaper, but can your missus come and paper my house please, i need every wall, ceiling and all the floors doing, as well as the backs of the doors and anything else i can find to keep her here that bit longer

cheers m8

Back