waiting for code update

torna-k

Inactive User
Reaction score
i seem to be having an issue with waiting for code update on my box. normally if i switch the box off at the socket and switch it back on my box is ok within about 10 minutes,however today i still have a waiting for code update message 2 hours later. can anyone suggest how to sort this out. thanks

i seem to be having an issue with waiting for code update on my box. normally if i switch the box off at the socket and switch it back on my box is ok within about 10 minutes,however today i still have a waiting for code update message 2 hours later. can anyone suggest how to sort this out. thanks

every box has gone down m8

every box has gone down m8

Sigh, it's going to be a long day mate.

We must have atleast 30 "OH NOOOEESS!!!!11 my box has gone down' threads already.

I love key-rolls, they bring in all the folk that joined years ago that we never see.

Sigh, it's going to be a long day mate.

We must have atleast 30 "OH NOOOEESS!!!!11 my box has gone down' threads already.

I love key-rolls, they bring in all the folk that joined years ago that we never see.

lol i want able to check earlier to see if anyone had posted on a thred so apologies if there was already a thread regarding this subject

tried manual update keys on these box but they are pish just cant get it too work anyone had luck get latest keys from usual places and go to channel 6001 to manual update but keeps wanting to find code updated eurovox earlier no problem so i know keys are fine

so has anyone got their ktyptview box back up and running yet or is it an issue with the keys ?

should be able to manual update keys but these boxs are pish i cant get it to work even thou i know the keys i enter them then i automatically over writes them when i go to pay channel

should be able to manual update keys but these boxs are pish i cant get it to work even thou i know the keys i enter them then i automatically over writes them when i go to pay channel

There must be a way of stopping the auto update, but with this box, they wont tell us how to get to the secret menu's, it took ages to find out about 6001.

But, saying that, great box, and great support.

I bet my bottom dolla this box gets a true fix before any other
where as you dont have to manually enter keys

just wait ;)

Aye the arnets where the first last time around support has allways been good my mates gutted just got his box today oh dear :-(

But, saying that, great box, and great support.

Some nasty typing errors there!

Did you mean to say 'Shit box and Shit support' perhaps?

Last edited:
I bet my bottom dolla this box gets a true fix before any other
where as you dont have to manually enter keys

just wait ;)

True, good to have 'you know who' onboard but the hardware/software is utter garbage.

ive not used these myself but got 3 for people i know
and there quite happy wi them witchy

Each to their own mate.

Some people like eating shit, doesn't mean that it's any good.

;)

witchy you are entitled to your say and opinion m8 :)

but I have to totally disagree m8 the KV box is knowhere as bad as you make it out to be m8
not the smartest box on the market I agree but it does what its intended for

witchy you are entitled to your say and opinion m8 :)

but I have to totally disagree m8 the KV box is knowhere as bad as you make it out to be m8
not the smartest box on the market I agree but it does what its intended for

It gets people free TV I suppose, and that's all that amtters to 99.9% of people. lol

But there are far more eloquent and less frustrating ways of getting the same result :)

Does anyone know how we can diable AU on it, coz it keeps replacing the good key with the bad key, lol

OK, the box isn't quite as bad as I make out but I do like to exaggerate :)

Last edited:
Looks like were all in the same boat for now.....

might make a start putting the xmas decors up ..nowt else to do ..lol

Back