vuduo

davidpals

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys -i bought this duo (knew it was a clone) i dont know what version - how do i find out ? but at the moment im running a - AAF Enigma2 Summer V2 Image Vu Duo backup @isayuksel - i was on another forum they didnt allow clone talk , cs or anything - im pleased with the image apart from lack of epg . i managed to put a pre-made bouqet list on using dreambox editor and it worked - when i asked on the other forum about epg they said put a vix image on - but this means losing all the settings bouqets etc etc . what would you guys do ? and im pretty new to this - how would you do it ?? please help
dave p

hi guys -i bought this duo (knew it was a clone) i dont know what version - how do i find out ? but at the moment im running a - AAF Enigma2 Summer V2 Image Vu Duo backup @isayuksel - i was on another forum they didnt allow clone talk , cs or anything - im pleased with the image apart from lack of epg . i managed to put a pre-made bouqet list on using dreambox editor and it worked - when i asked on the other forum about epg they said put a vix image on - but this means losing all the settings bouqets etc etc . what would you guys do ? and im pretty new to this - how would you do it ?? please help
dave p

I would install a vix image and use crossepg and install rats boquete plugin. If using a vix image make sure its clone friendly.

We have the relevent files in our downloads but you need to have 5 or more usefull posts to access downloads

Also if your going to use a VIX image use either 2.3 GM or the 2.4 Build 155 ones from the downloads section. There is also the unofficial 3.0 build 205 but I found this version unstable after running it for a 3 weeks it crashed 3 times no green screen but errors like "SID not dound in PAT" and softcam shut down, needed a restart to resolve. Im now back on 2.4 Build 155. But I ran 2.3 GM for months and it's very stable. Also the 3.0 unofficial image doesnt have crossepg preinstalled so you'll have to manually install it yourself, 2.4 and 2.3 GM already have crossepg pre-installed.

Last edited:
hey guys...since were talking about images...what is the most stable vix image for the vu+solo genuine box...ive got the latest vix 3.0 on it at the moment with the latest updates, yet it still crashes and even green screen appears...crash logs dont show anything...very annoying ! otherwise good image...gonna sell my vu+solo so dont want the bloke to keep telling me that box keeps crashing..lol.....cheers

Back