vu solo2se

If tuners are set just reboot box and see if that helps

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

i did but no joy, maybe i have the tuners set up wrong? is ther eany files i can upload that have all the settings etc on them after i have the image on? it would make things easier

I have no experience with clone boxes I would probably just power everything off leave it for few mins. At same time disconnect and reconnectthe sat feeds and make sure cables are OK....

Power on and leave for a few minutes before running ABM... If epg is set to run on start maybe that is using a tuner?

Not sure but that's as much as I can help in terms of trouble shooting.

Both tuners should be set to
simple and 28.2e as ferret mentioned earlier make sure ABM is set to search for sky uk

have both tuners set like ye said and still getting same error

have both tuners set like ye said and still getting same error

Right disable 1 tuner leave cable attached and run ABM if it runs and completes great if not enable the tuner thats disable and disable the other and run it again. Sometime ABM has issues when 2 tuner are connected.

I might have missed it but what image are you using and did you update ABM config data?

openvix image, how do i update the abm config data?

Not my strong point but found this

to setup abm
Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquets maker
Providers. Wait
settings should be, from the top:
no, yes, ROI HD, no, no, no, yes, no, yes, yes, [ your custom area ], no, then 6 yes's all the way to end.
Then press green to save.
Start scan. Wait.
Exit all

You may also need a swap file setting up.

found what the issue was! i had the abm set to 2 locations instead of 1!! is it easy to get sky skin on the box?

ok perfect, where can i find the link to the sky skin?

Blue HD in plugins>skins

There's a few variations available but if your using vix it's the easiest one to get and use.

Back