VU+solo2

AJT

Staff member
Reaction score
Would like to point out that i am now the proud owner of a shinny new VU+solo2.All other boxes gone back/sold.

I was blown away by the picture quality in HD it seems much better than anything i have had before...After trying the vu+duo this box is heaps ahead.So will be my keeper for a while.Running latest vix and seems super stable.
cheers

But did you really have to create a thread just to gloat :D

I have one too wiz :)
They really are worth creating a thread just to gloat.
Welcome to almost zero boot times mt :)

Sorry wiz that was not my intention,I have a couple of frustrating weeks and have finally found the sort of box i wanted all along.
My only intention was to share my joy with you guys who have always been there along the way to help me out.

We should club together and get one for wiz..why not!!

Sorry wiz that was not my intention,I have a couple of frustrating weeks and have finally found the sort of box i wanted all along.
My only intention was to share my joy with you guys who have always been there along the way to help me out.

We should club together and get one for wiz..why not!!

I was only pulling your leg m8 :)

nah get wiz a skybox much more fun than a solo2 ,they get slung and booted all over the place.
i hope you got an internal hdd fitted in your solo2?

Nice one mate loads of horse power under the hood on a solo 2

@wiz569

Did I mention I have the Duo2 ?

Not sure I did :Laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
nah get wiz a skybox much more fun than a solo2 ,they get slung and booted all over the place.
i hope you got an internal hdd fitted in your solo2?

I've enough doorstops from the cable scene lying around without adding a fecking skybox m3/f3/x5/f5/mx5 :D

i hope you got an internal hdd fitted in your solo2?[/QUOTE]

Nice solid state drive.....Gold plated one.

Back