VU+solo2 Mini.

Regardless of weather it's a clone or not, it would not have shipped without a image, more likely as AJT says it was flashed with a image containing anti clone measures and when you powered it on (while connected to your dish), It synchronized it self and bricked pretty much instantly. you could try flashing a older so called "safe" image, but you may not be so lucky.

Hi mate I have a clone on Apollo 015 with protected drivers that I downloaded from here. Will my box be ok?

Vu new timebomb for the solo2 clone
Ok guys this new VTI 7.0 Has a NEW TIMEBOMB!!!This is a fact!My mate has a DragonWorth V3,and that box accept every genuine image but always stuck on LOADING,he tryed this new VTI 7.0, 5 Seconds Sat Sync,LOADING and BRICKED!!

So DO NOT Flash this on Ure Solo2 Clones!100% Bricking Chance!The V3 Protections has NO USE!!

Ok so I'm fine as long as I don't update. Thanks

Hi AJT,

After a lot of tampering I managed to download BH from a website recommended by the supplier and have now got it installed on my box

The next thing i believe i am am needing (and i apologize for being a pain in the a**) is a channel list... can you recommend any?

Hi AJT,

After a lot of tampering I managed to download BH from a website recommended by the supplier and have now got it installed on my box

The next thing i believe i am am needing (and i apologize for being a pain in the a**) is a channel list... can you recommend any?

Yes but for what satellite..are you in the UK if so for 28.2E use rats bouquets or use autobouquetmaker from feeds in blackhole. For other sats use catseye settings also from feeds.

Have someone experience with new vu solo2 se? It is a upgraded solo2 mini with esata on back panel and BBS connected to RS232.

Solo2se is a upgraded version of solo2 mini (clone of solo2) .

HTB1l4iIFVXXXXbqXpXXq6xXFXXXN.jpgHTB1eEuIFVXXXXbtXpXXq6xXFXXXh.jpgHTB1xB5JFVXXXXaBXpXXq6xXFXXXq.jpg

Last edited:
anyone know what the BBS tool does via RS232 , recover dead box by new drivers ? woud be great

Sellers description:

4.Add ESATA
5.BBS connected to the 232 ports
6.record flash,(if your machine was broken when upgrade,you can record flash procedure,do not need change another flash)

I ordered one, when it arrive i will post photos, possibly do some video too.

Sellers description:

4.Add ESATA
5.BBS connected to the 232 ports
6.record flash,(if your machine was broken when upgrade,you can record flash procedure,do not need change another flash)

I ordered one, when it arrive i will post photos, possibly do some video too.

As soon as you turn it on it will brick due to vu timebomb anti clone measures..it's happened already to other users.
You need to get a safe image and flash box before you connect anything..

the important thing is that you can recover with the port 232 would not be a Brick

As soon as you turn it on it will brick due to vu timebomb anti clone measures..it's happened already to other users.

is there no way of recovering it via rs232 as stated
record flash,(if your machine was broken when upgrade,you can record flash procedure,do not need change another flash)

then at least dont need to worry

is there no way of recovering it via rs232 as stated ? then at least dont need to worry

At the moment we don't know how the measures are implemented..could be in the drivers we just don't know but what's been happening is as soon as people connect to LNB time syncs and box bricks.

Is this based on a experience with solo2 mini http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/vu-s...55-vu-solo2-mini-post2444534.html#post2444534, solved http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/vu-s...55-vu-solo2-mini-post2444630.html#post2444630 ? Because before you wrote that solo2se does not exist. So i will start it for first time without lan and satellite cable connected and check os type and version.

Last edited:
Is this based on a experience with solo2 mini http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/vu-s...55-vu-solo2-mini-post2444534.html#post2444534, solved http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/vu-s...55-vu-solo2-mini-post2444630.html#post2444630 ? Because before you wrote that solo2se does not exist. So i will start it for first time without lan and satellite cable connected and check os type and version.

Correct I did not know there was a clone called vu solo se. @manic01 yes I'm with you and I sort of already figured that one out..

Last edited by a moderator:
@manic01 yes I'm with you and I sort of already figured that one out..

One out ... of what? I do not have any other intentions. Simply i want Linux stb and solo2se seems that it will best fit to my needs, thats all. I contacted three sellers and these says that this solo2se is safe to use without bricking if i will not do upgrade ... but ... rather be safe than sorry ... so what is probably best safe firmware for this unit?

Back