Vu+ solo2 add ons

slacky1230

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey guys

Going to be ordering one of these in the next couple of weeks. Just curious of things people have got installed on there's

Depends on what image you use, I use ViX on all my boxes and the only extra thing I normally add are the softcams, so I normally install CCCam 2.2.1, mgcamd 1.35a and oscam latest release. I also install autoresolution plugin so that I can change the aspect ratio when watching MKVs.

Think if in the UK then installing Ondemand for BBCiPlayer and ITVPlayer etc, and say The TSpanel for a bit of streaming and maybe Mediaportal.

I always go with the Blackhole image so I also install the CoolTVguide frontend.

What can you stream from
Tspanel and media portal? Can you install xbmc on the boxes? I take it when you say softcam is that for cs?

Films, series, sport can be streamed from the internet.

XBMC waste of time on a dreambox to much frustration. Tsmedia will do most anyway.

Softcams are key files

Emu's Are Emulators of Cam modules these can read cards use the softcams and use Clines etc.

Sorry I don't understand. I currently sub a c line what will I need for it to work like my f5?

Thanks mate now all I need is wait till the Chinese breeks over then to order

Back