VU+ Solo VU+ Solo problem booting

seekingone

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Someone set this up for me a while a go with the Blackhole Image.

Now, when I boot the box up it stays on the GUI starting screen. Pressing the blue button brings no channels up.

Do I have to flash an image on it again, if so where do I start!, I take it after putting an image on I will need to Install CCAM again, then RATS bouqet etc...

Sorry I'm a newbie to the whole ENigma\Linux scene, I am OK with computers, if someone can guide me, would be great!

(I think I have a clone box...)

Go to downloads get atj vix helios, download, unzip folder to a usb flash pen, put in front of solo2 turn solo2 on from switch at back then when its powering on press blue botton on front, that's flash started you will see it goin through prosses ( do not remove usb or power of untill finished) solo will reboot that's it flashed, look for cccam and ftp the ipk cccam to temp and intall it from blue,vix,install local ext, and intall thats cam in

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

BTW after research on here, its made n Korea..so that means its genuine box, I didn't know that!

Mine says the same and mines a clone

Go to downloads get atj vix helios, download, unzip folder to a usb flash pen, put in front of solo2 turn solo2 on from switch at back then when its powering on press blue botton on front, that's flash started you will see it goin through prosses ( do not remove usb or power of untill finished) solo will reboot that's it flashed, look for cccam and ftp the ipk cccam to temp and intall it from blue,vix,install local ext, and intall thats cam in

Im just about trying this, donwloaded the helios image from ajt...

I unzipped the file sonto the USB restarted the box, press the reset button...

It doesnt seem to be flashing...

Goes into Blackhole GUI starting...

I know mine is a clone as I bought it from china and it timebombed I dont no for sure if your is a clone how much did u pay for it

Switch at the back is ur power botton you don't turn on your solo by reset button

I know mine is a clone as I bought it from china and it timebombed I dont no for sure if your is a clone how much did u pay for it

110 pounds....

Its a clone then its 280 for a genuine, did u put usb in, turn off solo2 from mains the turn back on, and press the blue button on front of display

Sorry I miss read thoght you had solo2 well you will need a solo image u will get it in downloads, were did you get solo from, what retailer

Its a solo, from a guy on EBay, I have had it for quite a while, just started to experience this issue for the last week or so with the image...

Have you a link and I'll check, does solo have a sticker on the back or bottom with v1,2, or 3 on it

I have to just pop out and then will try another Blackhole Image maybe from the downloads.....

Have you a link and I'll check, does solo have a sticker on the back or bottom with v1,2, or 3 on it

Only one whiet sticke ron the bottom, has S\N nothing mentioning V1.2 etc.

The guy doesnt sell them anymore, I jutst tried clicking na old link...

Id stick a clone safe image in to be safe, try vix its a nice image, u put it on a empty usb, turn off solo from mains, insert usb, turn on from mains and it will flash wait untill green light flashes and that's you it should take 7 mins to do, or type in google how to flash a vu solo from usb there's loads of guides

Id stick a clone safe image in to be safe, try vix its a nice image, u put it on a empty usb, turn off solo from mains, insert usb, turn on from mains and it will flash wait untill green light flashes and that's you it should take 7 mins to do, or type in google how to flash a vu solo from usb there's loads of guides

Thanks for your help casuk, I did exactly that..

I downloaded the VIX Zeus.001 VU+ Ferrari V2a (I didn't install the V3a), I actually don't know how to find out which my box is. It seems to have worked, had a built CCCAM, install RATs Bouquet, seems OK so far....

I downloaded the VIX Helios.001 VU+ Ferrari V2a (I didn't install the 3a), I actually don't know how to find out which my box is. It seems to have worked, had a built CCCAM, install RATs Bouquet, seems OK so far....

Back