Vu Duo Arrived :D need help though

elmoemo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all got my vu duo today, flashed with a clone safe vix image no problems. I set up the tuners and scanned for channels and it finds them but a lot are multiples ie I have 6 channel 4s lol and only some of them work. I have rats updater etc but cant seem to install them, can someone help me please, its the 2.3 image from the downloads section here. And if you can help how can i add my cccam?

thanks for all the help so far

now nearly done :D

Hi all got my vu duo today, flashed with a clone safe vix image no problems. I set up the tuners and scanned for channels and it finds them but a lot are multiples ie I have 6 channel 4s lol and only some of them work. I have rats updater etc but cant seem to install them, can someone help me please, its the 2.3 image from the downloads section here. And if you can help how can i add my cccam?

thanks for all the help so far

now nearly done :D

using vucc/filezilla ftp @rats updater and TSpanel into the /TMP directory and then install them using the .ipk installer then restart enigma2.. you can then download @rats list and c**am from the plugins menu,(TSpanel is a old version but you can update it once installed via the yellow button)regards mdt

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-dw-ratsupdater_0.5.0_mipsel.ipk.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 11
  • enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_4.0_mipsel.ipk.zip
    578.1 KB · Views: 9
  • VuCC_V0.5.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
using vucc/filezilla ftp @rats updater and TSpanel into the /TMP directory and then install them using the .ipk installer then restart enigma2.. you can then download @rats list and c**am from the plugins menu,(TSpanel is a old version but you can update it once installed via the yellow button)regards mdt

Thanks mate got the files ftp'ed to the tmp folder then i restart the box. I went to system etc and went to ipk installer but no files show up and I ftp'ed about 5 including tspanel :/

You don't restart the box as that deletes anything that is in the /tmp folder
put them in /tmp then go straight to ipk installer

You don't restart the box as that deletes anything that is in the /tmp folder
put them in /tmp then go straight to ipk installer

Thanks everything installed now :D records fine (havent tried 2nd tuner yet though) but all seems good except ive no audio on any channel with my hdmi tried 2 diff leads known to be working anyone got any other suggestions?

What type of TV have you got this connected up to ? Some TV's dont suppiort AC3 downmix over HDMI, you can turn this off in audio settings, or try turning it on if it's switched off.
I had the audio over HDMI on some channels on a older TV changing audios ettigns sorted it, I think it was AC3 downmix, or something similar..cant remember exactly.

What type of TV have you got this connected up to ? Some TV's dont suppiort AC3 downmix over HDMI, you can turn this off in audio settings, or try turning it on if it's switched off.
I had the audio over HDMI on some channels on a older TV changing audios ettigns sorted it, I think it was AC3 downmix, or something similar..cant remember exactly.

tried changing all the audio settings mate and no help whatsoever, tried on my tv and projector both but neither have audio with the box. Im using vix image and everything else is set up perfect except audio :Angryfire

Try those colored audio out ports on the back like you get on a pc see if they work or the digital out if you have the leads
also see if you get sound using the scart socket and switch to av1 or av2 on your tv if you don't the issue could be image related.

Try those colored audio out ports on the back like you get on a pc see if they work or the digital out if you have the leads
also see if you get sound using the scart socket and switch to av1 or av2 on your tv if you don't the issue could be image related.

yea thought it might of been the image but have reflashed the box wiith 4 different images and all have the same problem, unfortuneatly i dont have any of the leads needed to try scart and rgb or optical etc but have heard these should work if hdmi doesnt. I am just wondering why they would and hdmi wouldnt? Do i need an audio driver or something? Really need the hdmi to work, im pulling my hair out here lmao

I recorded a few programs and played them back on my pc and they all have audio

I recorded a few programs and played them back on my pc and they all have audio

please tell me someone can help me out with this, strange theres pic but no sound, flashed multiple clone safe images, changed settings and audio stream etc and no luck

you really need to get a scart lead (from a dvd player in the house or somewhere) just to see if the audio is actually being decoded by the receiver, it is possible it could be a faulty HDMI socket / connection on the receiver if youve tried every audio setting on numerous channels but on a pc its ok

you really need to get a scart lead (from a dvd player in the house or somewhere) just to see if the audio is actually being decoded by the receiver, it is possible it could be a faulty HDMI socket / connection on the receiver if youve tried every audio setting on numerous channels but on a pc its ok

ripped 2 rgb leads apart and attached them together (so both ends are rgb) and audio and video working fine so must be hdmi problem

is there any other way i can get hd without the hdmi port?

You could try using a digital udio out cable for the sound (if your tv supports it) and hdmi for the picture.

its a new box and possibly has a faulty hdmi port i would get in touch with the retailer for a replacement/repair

one last question, im going to use small usb for epg and an external 1tb for recordings, is there anything i need to do to get this to work except plug bot in and mount and set recordings to the 1tb drive? thanks

one last question, im going to use small usb for epg and an external 1tb for recordings, is there anything i need to do to get this to work except plug bot in and mount and set recordings to the 1tb drive? thanks
Thats about it m8. In the mounts menu make sure the hdd is selected to use as hdd

Back