Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

vplug wont decrypt?

MFCGMFC

Inactive User
hey all

having probs with my setup as usual

the pay-for channels wont clear? i can get freeview channels but nothing else :(

its just one thing after another for me with this bloody thing :(

any help much appreciated

TIA

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

It seems many HTPC owners have had to either re-scan or set up their EMM PID in Vplug again recently. See if any of that works for you.

Go to a scrambled channel and open Vplug's monitor window. In the main window, scroll down to the EMM PID and make sure the 4-digits match the ones in your v_emm.ini file under your provider ID. If it already does, right-click the key in the monitor window and make sure Activate Selected EMM PID (AU) is ticked.

I assume AU used to work, and that it was all set up correctly?

been having problems lately with vplug 2.4.2

need to change both keys to 16 0's then clicking right clicking 2nd emm pid down and selecting activate EMM pid {AU)

how do i do that mate?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC
Did you try what I suggested? In addition to that, you could try madnlooney's suggestion. Again, open Vplug's monitor, click the blue Show Editor button on the right. You should see two 16 digits key. Edit them to 0000000000000000. Deleting them should also do the trick. Once that's done, close and restart your DVB app. Once it's started again, go to a scrambled channel, and it should auto-update. You will need to make sure Activate Selected EMM PID (AU) is ticked, like I said in my previous post.

Back