VIX Plugins

Is he not just copying the important parts that will help the member ?

I could care less what you do with the ViX image, it's open source but my tutorials are my copywrited works and I have the legal rite to protect them.

You do but I did not get this information from you or your site..I obtained this as it was published on another site..
I did not modify it it was copied as is..
Never mind I will ensure a proper copy of your guild is openly available for members to use..
Should they need it..

Last edited:
Certain uses of copyrighted works are not considered to infringe the rights of the copyright owner and are allowed under copyright law as Fair Use. From the text of the Copyright Act of 1976, as Amended, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.

Fair Use is a common defense in copyright infringement lawsuits. It is important to understand that the law does not grant individuals the right to determine if they are making a fair use of a copyrighted work, rather, it provides guidelines for courts to make this decision on a case by case basis. Fair Use analysis is not simple and the outcome of a Fair Use defense is not predictable. It is unwise to assume that you are not infringing a copyright unless the specific use has been determined by case law to be non-infringing based on Fair Use, such as video taping television broadcasts for home use or copying a portion of a work to provided comment or criticism.

In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered include:
the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes
the nature of the copyrighted work
the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole
the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work

Also @PHEONIX having done a bit of research your so called copywrited items are in fact the works of the box manufacturer as unless you can prove you invented the flashing instruction which you will not as it was the box manufacturer they can not be legally copyright and are in the public domain..you can not lay claim to them,you can not modify,edit,change public domain instructions and copyright them as you claim,also your instructions instruct the use of tools owned by HP and the inventors of terra copy again instructions for the use of said tools are public domain.
In short you have taken someone else's work modified and edited and changed it and said it is yours..
This in itself is not legal.the contents of your copyright documents did not belong to you in the first place.
You will find it very hard to prove I or this forum are or were in breech of any copyright due to the fair use and the ownership of the original instructions.
One more thing..Having looked at your documents claiming your copyright they do not contain a copyright date required by law.

You will also notice as an act of goodwill I have sited you with credit for the work this again is all that is required by law when using part or all of original works..
Copying a page from a copyrighted book is not illegal just because it has a copyright as long as you can state fair use an or educational purposes and credit is given.

@PHEONIX You know I find it sad that you spend most of your time here and even on your own forum trying your best to belittle or hurt people rather than helping them..
Flashing guilds aside you really do not seem to enjoy helping others more making them feel small and insignificant you are infact nothing more than a BULLY you believe as you know more than others you are above them and do your upmost to keep them there instead of inspiring them to climb to your level..very sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back