vista help

whogiveaffff

Inactive User
Reaction score
i took the jump and move to vista but im having problems i istall my my infinity usb unlimited with the software i had version 262 never work no shock thier so i let it update itself to 2.75 it seem to work ok as i got the virual port to work but when i try to read a card with nagraedit 4.1 i get bd3 fail and it fail with a few diffrent errors where have i gone wrong what mode should nagraedit be it 98 as in xp please help vista giving loads problems over the last few days

i took the jump and move to vista but im having problems i istall my my infinity usb unlimited with the software i had version 262 never work no shock thier so i let it update itself to 2.75 it seem to work ok as i got the virual port to work but when i try to read a card with nagraedit 4.1 i get bd3 fail and it fail with a few diffrent errors where have i gone wrong what mode should nagraedit be it 98 as in xp please help vista giving loads problems over the last few days

you might need to re install the driver that been recently updated within the last year ( i think ) for vista.....i know their web site contains a driver that is now updated for the vista......have a browse around, i think i may came accross it by clicking further links...however, if u can't sort it out, there is a forum on their web page u could scroll around to find ur answer...

WB Electronics

justv a thought, you could try and run it through ROMSTUDIO1.6 and see if u get the same prob. let u know if its image /program or vista and if it doesnt read try the backdoor in ROMSTUDIO1.6

you could also try running it in compatability mode chap,personally not had many issues with vista,must admit i have the other infinity programmer

Back