Help with Windows 10 and Core 2 Duo

bakelmion

Inactive User
Reaction score
Good evening friends, I need help with the following. Recently they gave me a Core 2 Duo processor for my computer because I currently have a dual core, when I proceed to install the Core 2 Duo processor it starts perfectly, the BIOS of my motherboard G41D3 + v6.2 recognizes it but when I start Windows 10 it stays frozen in the logo and within minutes it turns off by itself.
If anyone has a solution for this problem, I would appreciate it very much, because it is my study and work environment.
I have a 1333 drr3 ram memory 1gb gforce 210 video card a 500w power supply

Good evening friends, I need help with the following. Recently they gave me a Core 2 Duo processor for my computer because I currently have a dual core, when I proceed to install the Core 2 Duo processor it starts perfectly, the BIOS of my motherboard G41D3 + v6.2 recognizes it but when I start Windows 10 it stays frozen in the logo and within minutes it turns off by itself.
If anyone has a solution for this problem, I would appreciate it very much, because it is my study and work environment.
I have a 1333 drr3 ram memory 1gb gforce 210 video card a 500w power supply
I believe after changing a CPU you will need to reset the CMOS and maybe a BOIS update too.

Double post 🙄

Back