virgin media to up prices by £25 per year...they better be kidding

no m8 they wont have it they keep saying its going to cost me 129 quid to get out of contract, so i reduced the package to bear min saved £30 a month, i wanted to get rid of tv and home phone and just keep modem, but they wont shift.

Surely if you quote the T&C that oneman has provided then surely they haven't got a leg to stand on?!

I got a nice e-mail from Vermin this morning telling me that as from 1st April, my package will cost an extra £3.50 per month, I already pay £28 a month for Large TV and Medium 10meg B.B. 'Oh', but I'm getting a free upgrade to 20meg in October. Tw@ts.

Got my email today as well,

Unfortunately, from 1st April 2012, we're having to change some of our prices to make sure we continue to give you the best home entertainment and services.

What's changing for you.
The cost of your bundle charges will increase by £4.25 a month.

Thats fecking £51 a year, op only got £25 doh

warlord

i am £4.50 a month, i called them and they wanted £200 disconnection as new contract in december, i then reminded them about the above terms of the contract

i will be leaving next month FOC :)

i am £4.50 a month, i called them and they wanted £200 disconnection as new contract in december, i then reminded them about the above terms of the contract

i will be leaving next month FOC :)

well done mate getting round the "red tape"

did you cancel all VM or some ?

I would want to get rid of phone and tv but keep BB , not sure if i could.

warlord

all, tbh we watch to much tv and well i am just that peeved off wi them i mean i am xxl broadband, xl tv, xl phone they shouldnt need to make it more expensive unless they want everyone spending less money wi them

all, tbh we watch to much tv and well i am just that peeved off wi them i mean i am xxl broadband, xl tv, xl phone they shouldnt need to make it more expensive unless they want everyone spending less money wi them

Trouble is You cant beat them on BB I use newsgroups and port 443 and never get capped, and with it going to 100mb it only gets better. But im already paying them £75 a month and that will be almost £80 after this rise, I dont even have movies / sports :(

warlord

me either mate, i did say can they chuck in a couple of freebies ie call waiting to make it better but they said no

Got my letter yesterday £5.25 a month rise for me

I got a nice e-mail from Vermin this morning telling me that as from 1st April, my package will cost an extra £2.50 per month

Weird its April the 1st.....gotta be a prepared April fool!! lol

The only email I've had was in Jan to say that from April my price will be going down to the same price as the 50meg. :)

Then I got a real letter saying they are putting my bill up by £1 per month. :(

well they called me today as i suspected....

£75 credit on the bill, i took a contract in dec for a year and now this doesnt count ie i get all the same discounts but can leave anytime! so that will cover the increase then :)

well they called me today as i suspected....

£75 credit on the bill, i took a contract in dec for a year and now this doesnt count ie i get all the same discounts but can leave anytime! so that will cover the increase then :)

Well done mate

Might give them a call on friday, but i need the BB lol

warlord

Back