Virgin media bargaining.

Well worth the phone call. I've had half price broadband for 12 months and half price family tv package for 6 months.

10mb broadband @ £17 and i think the tv is £9.50.

Phone up every three months and get them to renew the offer or i'm leaving. You ned to make a note of the date the 3 months is up or they just bill you for the full amount at the end of the deal.

I just got XL Broadband, L Phone and L TV for £31.00 per month, not bad as I was paying £20 for L Broadband and M TV. :) :Clap:

: party :

2MB Net
TV - M
Phone - XL

Paying either £39.99 or £43.00 (only had XL phone for couple weeks)

Shall be ringing tonight to ask for a better deal, don't know where I stand though as I had to cancel Virgin in January because we was going to buy a house in a non-cable area. The house fell through and we ended up moving to another cable area.

I shall explain this to them if they don't budge. I want at least the same package for half price going by other peoples bundles on ere. 10MB and XL phone for £14.99 sounds good to me though.

2MB Net
TV - M
Phone - XL

Paying either £39.99 or £43.00 (only had XL phone for couple weeks)

Shall be ringing tonight to ask for a better deal, don't know where I stand though as I had to cancel Virgin in January because we was going to buy a house in a non-cable area. The house fell through and we ended up moving to another cable area.

I shall explain this to them if they don't budge. I want at least the same package for half price going by other peoples bundles on ere. 10MB and XL phone for £14.99 sounds good to me though.

Thought bugger it, will use works time to ring.

Spoke to the nicest women I've ever come across, told her my situation. She said that 'word' is getting round quite alot now and she gets phone calls all day long like this.

Given me as above but with Mobile and International package for £19.95. Even though I aint had my current contract 2 months.

And she said the 10MB people will get 20MB 1st then 4MB then 2MB in mid May.

w00t

w000t

i pay 17.99 for just internet

w00t, im gona give them a ring and see what is can, even though ive got a hacked 10mb modem. w00t

2 20mb modems in may

is there anyway i could use them both to get 40mb

I just signed up with them for the 3 for 30 then they go and bring it out with xl tv. :( I phoned and complained and he just said that was the way it was. Nothing I can do though as I've only been with them 5 weeks.

I tried getting a better BB speed (currently 2mb for £14.99), as I wanted to go for 10mb epecially as their doubling it next month!

The guy the other end was a bit narked off, (people must be trying this on all day) and he tapped about a bit, and said he couldn't really offer me anything except 4mb @ £17 a month, as I still am within my 12 mth contract till August.

He advised me to phone back in July, and then they could give me a good deal.

Has anyone else had the same thing? Have you tried your luck with another member of staff?

i tried to get a deal on me phone and broadband i said disconect me cant afford it so they cut me of good job next door has wireless or i would be stuck as i ahve to wait 72 hrs to reconect now

hey this is what i do if you know they aint going to give u a good deal and the are going to disconect you hang up they cant disconect you if you put the phone down. too all the people reading this you have got to keep ringing it all depends who is on the other side of the phone i have talked to some nasty peeps who dont care if u want to disconect and on the otherhand i have talked to some really good peeps who can sort you out with great deals keep trying untill u meet that good peep.

Bilals

I'd keep trying until you speak to a person who is willing to help.

The woman I spoke to said Virgin Media have setup a 'special' tariff for exisiting customers who didn't like the Sky One situation.

The deal I got was a box standard price for people requesting it from what she was telling me.

2MB Net (M)
Free TV (M)
Unlimited Phone (XL)
Call Mobile (25% off)
Call International (2p to USA)

£19.99 lifetime deal. And she even altered this months bill to be reduced so I dont have to pay my normal £43.00

I agree with the post above, if you don't get anywhere and you end up very close to been cut-off just hang up before it gets to that stage, try again a hour later.

GL

I get 10MB broadband, phone rental+unlimited calls for £14.99 a month have to call every 3 months to renew offer, just say I'm going to Sky as they have Sky 1 at least ;-)

Then they sh#t their pants and keep the offer going !

Have the same with free basic tv for 28.45 a minute. Can you tell us how the discount is worked out on your bill so that we can bargain better.

Mines currently on a Package deal for 33.95 with a 5.50 credit so 28.45

By the way are you ex ntl or ex telewest

i am with virgin i have got.....

BB 2MB

Tv L

Phone m

all for £30 a month

ive got telephone m
bb 2mb
tv basic for 22.50 a month

i tried ringing today, she said she couldnt do nothing for me.wat a cow

ill try again tomorrow, and see if i get a better deal

i currently pay around £35 per month for 2m meg basic tv + phone + 6pm+ weekend free calls

Im thinking of dumping my sky of £50 per month + upgrading to VIP package with virgin.

£85 for 10 meg going to 20 meg in may
V+ box which has HD (Only BBC HD at moment) + 3 tuners so can record 2 channels + watch one- 80gig HD
Unlimited phone to landlines 24hrs a day 7 days a week with discounted international + mobile
Full TV package including sky sports movies etc
Free instalation + box in another room

I thought this was a good offer saying Im probably paying £100 per month sky+ virgin once chargeable phonecalls are on.

I asked if they could do this any cheaper + was told no it is already discounted

Do you reckon it could be bartered down?

Only if you been with them for a while mate. Reason they give me deals is because i been with them for around 3 or 4 years now. But you are paying a hell of a lot. 80quid a month. Thats nearly a grand a year just for entertainment. lol

3 splitter a bit of cable 3 bent boxes and a hacked modem 300 quid and there bottom package off 30 and month and your away lol . 1000 a year sod that , thats why your on the site m8 use it lol

3 splitter a bit of cable 3 bent boxes and a hacked modem 300 quid and there bottom package off 30 and month and your away lol . 1000 a year sod that , thats why your on the site m8 use it lol

i wish i was clever enough to do it mate
i never have any luck in things like this, i was always the one caught at school when i was the last to join in :)

we lost our connection last week and i was on the fone to them not shouting or bulling the guy at the other end was telling me i should re-boot my router and all that stuff you could hear him turnning the pages lol i lost it on and off for 3days and kept on to them in the end they put me through to customer relations where they guy thanked me for being so patient and as i was now a virgin media custome i would get my fone bb conection (4meg) and tv for £30 a month from now on and a rebate for the lost days

Back