Viark-Starsat Box Discussion

I'm missing something (not the first time that's been said). I installed pt1.18 (it said its an an "update to 1.43" in the post. Is there something needs to be install before pt1.18?)
PT1.18 is the firmware version you need becuase it includes the 1.43 server update.

Happy with what I've got, for now (more always wants more).
But, out of curiousity, what are the trade offs.
And how much time do I have to consider?

A learning curve, hopefully not too steep, to get on top of what's needed with menu, settings, channel lists, ...etc.

Thanks again for all the help. I'm still buzzing that it's all up and running.

It has been pointed out already at the moment you have 3 years. Upgrade and you will lose 1 year. You have to do this within 6 months of buying the box.

Hi all...Curious about the Viark stbs. Using Vu solo 4k for years. Firstly is the picture quality any good? Secondly, does sly ok work on them and if so do I need a sub? Finally where do i get one?
Cheers guys.​

Hi all...Curious about the Viark stbs. Using Vu solo 4k for years. Firstly is the picture quality any good? Secondly, does sly ok work on them and if so do I need a sub? Finally where do i get one?
Cheers guys.​
The picture quality is pretty good and sky works fine including UK, it and de. If you buy the sat 4k it comes with a 3 year server connection but you lose one year if you want to watch the sky channels. Most of us buy from Europe but try eBay or Amazon but just price check all sites against each other.

The picture quality is pretty good and sky works fine including UK, it and de. If you buy the sat 4k it comes with a 3 year server connection but you lose one year if you want to watch the sky channels. Most of us buy from Europe but try eBay or Amazon but just price check all sites against each other.
Thank you ..really appreciate the reply m8.

Fenekis latest channel list for Droi DRS2 and the Dual id anyone needs them

08-12-2023-Channel-list+packages/bouquets-from-55East to 34.5West for-Viark Droi 4K + Viark Drs2 4k-BY-FENEKI

up 13e
up 19.2e
up Badr4/8 @ 26e
up 28.2e
+All Satellites channels and packages bouquets fully updated

channel list on USALS > use it for Forever+ key + FTA from 55East to 34.5West that I can receive on my Motor 1.1dish

always make sure you change Longitude and Latitude for your location

always keep a backup of your channel list because if you don't like mine you can put your channel list back

Great work by Feneki

Attachments

• 08-12-2023-Channel-list+packagesbouquets-from-55East to 34.5West for-Viark Droi 4K + Viark Drs...rar
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
  • qviart_database_20231208210247.rar
    861.6 KB · Views: 2
Hi guys, got myself a Viark 4k and wanted to start off with a standard static connection and then move to a possible motorised (apologies if I am posting in the wrong section).

As I dont want my house to look like King Charles with a whopping great dish as big as his ears hanging off the side of my house can I buy a standard sly equivilant (I think they are 60cm??) and then just attach 2 lnbs with some form of manual switching to switch between 28.2 and 19.2 etc?

Thanks!

Hi guys, got myself a Viark 4k and wanted to start off with a standard static connection and then move to a possible motorised (apologies if I am posting in the wrong section).

As I dont want my house to look like King Charles with a whopping great dish as big as his ears hanging off the side of my house can I buy a standard sly equivilant (I think they are 60cm??) and then just attach 2 lnbs with some form of manual switching to switch between 28.2 and 19.2 etc?

Thanks!
So have you actually got a dish or bought a viark stb and going from there?

Thanks!
Follow kegnkiwi guide you can not go wrong.

You would need an 80cm dish to reliably get 19 and 28 with 2 LNBs.

You could get two zone 1 dishes these are small and do it with a switch in between dishes. One pointed at 19 the other at 28.

Or do what ive done for people get a zone 2 sky dish and motorise it on a hockey stick mount very discreet and can pick up more than you can imagine across the arc.

Attachments

• viarkhowto-rev1.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 10
Yes bought the Viark stb and my next purchase is a dish. As said initially it will be static then when I get time I will look to possibly motorise it but thought I might be able to put 2 lnb's on and see what I can get from that.

Follow kegnkiwi guide you can not go wrong.

You would need an 80cm dish to reliably get 19 and 28 with 2 LNBs.

You could get two zone 1 dishes these are small and do it with a switch in between dishes. One pointed at 19 the other at 28.

Or do what ive done for people get a zone 2 sky dish and motorise it on a hockey stick mount very discreet and can pick up more than you can imagine across the arc.
Yeh this sounds like a plan given the zone 2 dishes are relatively small. Luckily from what I have seen I can mount the dish from the rear side of our house and the back is nicely open so it will be discreet and have room to move\pickup the other angles.

Hi everyone, I would like to buy the viark stb, I am in doubt whether to choose the FHD version or the 4k version. Which one do you recommend me?

Hi everyone, I would like to buy the viark stb, I am in doubt whether to choose the FHD version or the 4k version. Which one do you recommend me?
Do you have, or plan to buy a 4K tv anytime soon ?

Back