Viark-Starsat Box Discussion

Help! after doing the update procedure the box keep reboot with a never ending loop!😭😭😭

On the usb where i saved the channels i have ALIDVRS2, CHMax, IPTV folders and test_write1.dvr and test_write2.dvr files.

You should have a .SDX file for channel list if you save it correctly
Again, thank you, probably i did it wrong...i will rescan when have some spare time; disecq position remains the same so at the end not a big issue. Next time i will save i check the .SDX file correctly saved before any update! ;)

Again, thank you, probably i did it wrong...i will rescan when have some spare time; disecq position remains the same so at the end not a big issue. Next time i will save i check the .SDX file correctly saved before any update! ;)
Thanks to @kegnkiwi
Saving your own channels. On the Viark select menu, Net and Games, then USB. Press EPG then 1113. This will then ask you if you want to save your channels as name channels on the USB stick. Press OK to save the channels

New update for V8 UHD:

31/10/2023
Change log:
1. Add some new channels supported;
2. Add some options from Setting menu;
3. Fix the crash issue.
4. Fix the other issues.

Mars V8UHD_V1.10.8588_31102023

03-11-2023-Channel-list+packages/bouquets-from-55East to 34.5West for-Viark Droi 4K + Viark Drs2 4k-BY-FENEKI
up 30w
up 4.9e
up 13e
up 19.2e
up Badr4/8 @ 26e
up 28.2e
+All Satellites channels and packages bouquets fully updated

channel list on USALS > use it for Forever+ key + FTA from 55East to 34.5West that I can receive on my Motor 1.1dish

always make sure you change Longitude and Latitude for your location

always keep a backup of your channel list because if you don't like mine you can put your channel list back

Attachments

• 03-11-2023-Channel-list+packagesbouquets-from-55East to 34.5West for-Viark Droi 4K + Viark Drs...rar
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
Back