Viark-Starsat Box Discussion

Nothing of interest open via Forever server in 4k really.

Id still go with the 4k you never know.
This is exactly what I wanted to know. Okay, I think I will choose the 4k version. Maybe there will be something interesting in future.
I also see the GTMEDIA V8 UHD, viark is better?

This is exactly what I wanted to know. Okay, I think I will choose the 4k version. Maybe there will be something interesting in future.
I also see the GTMEDIA V8 UHD, viark is better?
They are essentially the same, the viark box looks better, the gtmedia remote is nicer, the viark includes the server, the gtmedia does not, the Viark is single sat tuner only, the gtmedia is single sat and dvb-c/t.

In the end it just comes down to which options works best for you.

They are essentially the same, the viark box looks better, the gtmedia remote is nicer, the viark includes the server, the gtmedia does not, the Viark is single sat tuner only, the gtmedia is single sat and dvb-c/t.

In the end it just comes down to which options works best for you.
Ok, thank you. All of them are almost unavailable.

Viarks most tend to buy from Germany, sometimes you can find them on the auction site though.

GTmedia again the auction site, or the rain forest is where most buy them from, but at current price they don't make much sense imo.

Viarks most tend to buy from Germany, sometimes you can find them on the auction site though.

GTmedia again the auction site, or the rain forest is where most buy them from, but at current price they don't make much sense imo.
Viarks sat 4k worth at about 170 euros, i saw amazon price history and on average it costs 150?

Are they much cheaper in Spain? My sister goes there all the time (Lanzarote) but Im guessing its more mainland?

Hi guys, merry Christmas, can you tell me where I can find official news about the server?

scroll back a bit sure you will find it

Hi again to everyone and thanks for all the help I got from you all. Situation as regards flashing and setting up my viark sat 4k. I'm still not sure if I have everything I need. I have https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/attachments/pt_viark_sat_4k_v1-18-rar.160763/ and a channel list provided by you guys here. But i am going to be using Shy Uk and I believe I need sp1?? Or not? I can't seem to find sp1 anyway. Am I good to go with what In have? Many thanks for reading.

Back