Viaccess PC 2.6 and 3.0, broken by pirates?

mojo247

Inactive User
Reaction score
got this from another site...

* Last update: 2010-01-05

Dark clouds gather over solutions provider CA (Conditional Access in English) - a company Viaccess SA, a company governed by the France Telecom Group. Even before Christmas, December 19, 2009, the network software available for selected models and digital receivers for DVB cards, enabling the decoding of the Italian broadcaster Channel offers erotic Satisfaction SCT, using a PC card Viaccess 2.6.

Spice up the whole situation being that the hackers made available on the web full source code written in C, allowing the addition of unauthorized decoding packages of SCT for almost every receiver, if you only have actively developed emulation software coding systems. Despite the relatively robust security (number of times the transformation of data before decryption), the system has been so successfully overcome, it appeared even the ripples in a completely forgotten your Gold Card.

One of the hackers on the forum devoted to the popular DVB cards commented that, in practice, Viaccess is now helpless, made public the data represent a serious breach in security. Are shrouded in secrecy, only the method of gaining the keys, but apparently this is not an excessive problem since shortly after the spill showed SCT is also input to the new modules DiabloCAM CI 2, called Ipnosys, with added successive packages: * Swiss SRG SSR (13 ° E ), erotic Free-X TV (13 ° E) and French BIS (13 ° E and 5 ° W).

Unofficially it is said that the next packet after SCT, which will be made publicly available, it will just * Swiss SRG SSR. At the same time there is a list of packages, which are broken. In foreign fora strongly suggests that their availability is only a matter of time i. .. money, that is a manufacturer of receivers pay "under the table" more for its products sell better!

Exchanged among the platforms to be at risk: the Russian platform NTV Plus (36 ° E), the Arab channels Al Jazeera Sports (26 ° E, 13 ° E and 7 ° E), French Can***** (19.2 ° E) and ... Orange Poland platform TP. This may mean that the newer card Viaccess PC 3.0 has been compromised, though here the possibility of blockade of the CA are apparently larger. Not to be affected the most recent card PRAHA called Viaccess PC 4.0.

Consequences of the piracy threat, then certainly the exchange of cards erotic channels in Viaccess, and that are sometimes huge problems, especially when someone bought the card in a small shop online, or abroad. It will probably gradually to exchange cards or even to renounce and eliminate system Viaccess among vulnerable platforms. Possible, for example, that dispenses with NTV Plus Viaccess typical for the Russian system of DRE-Crypt, but for now is pure speculation.

:Clap:

all open

Globecast/Rai Internatial (13E/9E/7E/5W/40W)
Private Spice (13E)
NSAB (5E)
HTB+ HD (36E)
HTB+ Boctok (56E)
Freex/Dorcel/FrenchLov (13E/5W/12W)
RTV International (13E)
RedLightP/Freex/XDream/FrenchLov(13E/5W/12W)
HTB+ (36E
)

many more to follow if & when keys known???
works on emu software & gold cards.

:banana:

not all tested YET

Hotbird 13°E:

10722 H=Deepam/Private Spice
10853 H=Eurosport 2 Bundesliga
10971 H=Baby TV/Asianet Plus
11075 V=VH1 Europe
11137 H=Motors TV
11240 V=Eurosport 1-2
11411 H=Dorcel/Free-X/Redlight/French Lover/X-Dream
11488 H=Trace TV
11526 H=RSI LA 1-2/TSR 1-2
11585 V=TV Globo
11623 V=KBS World
11681 H=Bis
11727 V=TeleItalia/Satisfaction
12015 H=ART
12207 H=XXX Xtreme
12322 H=RTVI-Eurosport 2 FA
12360 H=Raitalia
12399 H=SF/HD Suisse
12520 V=HRT
12692 H=Bis

Astra 19°E:
Can***** Paketi

11817 H=Mezzo
12012 H=Trace/Motors
12324 V=Yacht&Sail
12344 H=Dorcel TV

Sirius:
Akta Paketi

11766 H=TRK Ukraina-Novyny/Football Ukraine
12380 H=NTV Mir

Sesat:

Powerkhost Plus+NTV Plus

Eurobird 9°E:

11881 V:I-Concerts/Hustler TV HD
11919 V:Fox Sports ME/SVT World/Israeli Network Asianet/Asianet Plus
11938 H:TV Lanka Channel 2,Walf TV
12092 H:Disney Cinemagic

Hellas Sat:

12606 H: ANT 1 Europe

Eutelsat W2:

11165 H=Footschool
11324 H=AXN Action+Energy,SET Africa
11471 V=TVR 1-2
11513 V=TVR HD
12640 V=NTV Hayat

Last edited:
all open

Private Spice (13E)
NSAB (5E)
HTB+ HD (36E)
HTB+ Boctok (56E)
RTV International (13E)
HTB+ (36E
)

many more to follow if & when keys known???
works on emu software & gold cards.

:banana:

Is there a new gold card file for all these?:proud:

These are all Via 2.6 the most wanted package we are all waiting for is in Viaccess 3.0. Lets hope they release Via 3.0 emu soon.

Is there a new gold card file for all these?:proud:

not sure if the gold card has the capability to store all the info but does 1 or 2 packages at a time???

maybe someone else can confirm?

working well with mgcamd

These are all Via 2.6 the most wanted package we are all waiting for is in Viaccess 3.0. Lets hope they release Via 3.0 emu soon.

lets hope so...
btw what packages are enc in via 3?

not sure if the gold card has the capability to store all the info but does 1 or 2 packages at a time???

maybe someone else can confirm?

The files are spilt between packages the card don't have enough capacity to hold all the packages.

lets hope so...
btw what packages are enc in via 3?

Quite a few on 19E and other sats.

this is all the new omnia card did though aint it? so now that this is out on emu, the omnias an ice scraper before its publically released??

id hate to own a shop on a site thats just been to get a shit load of them, but was holding them back to bump up sales of receivers that can access a share server if that was the case, what a terrible waste of cash?

The files are spilt between packages the card don't have enough capacity to hold all the packages.

Quite a few on 19E and other sats.
I've got three goldies and can get couple more off a m8 who doesn't need his since OnDig went kaka.

this is all the new omnia card did though aint it? so now that this is out on emu, the omnias an ice scraper before its publically released??

id hate to own a shop on a site thats just been to get a shit load of them, but was holding them back to bump up sales of receivers that can access a share server if that was the case, what a terrible waste of cash?

sat hobby(a good few years now)

i have only bought a gold card and still have it to this day.
used to have it along with infinity prog.

buy a card and take your chance

I've got three goldies and can get couple more off a m8 who doesn't need his since OnDig went kaka.

ive got one lying around somewhere... same here since ondig days.

'OLD is GOLD'

Last edited:

I've got a few lying around as well I will post all the gold files I have but haven't tested all of them.

If via 3.0 is out on emu then the Omnia card will deffo be dead unless they can retain a few exclusive packages for Viaccess or other encryptions.

all open

Private Spice (13E)
NSAB (5E)
HTB+ HD (36E)
HTB+ Boctok (56E)
RTV International (13E)
HTB+ (36E)
thats biggest bulsh*t i've ever heard
at the moment opened only those ProviderID:
021110 ART International (13E)
021120 (ID.Unused) ART International
020810 BiS (19E/13E/5W)
020820 BiS PP (13E/5W)
023B00 - sct
032820 CSAT (19E)

Sesat:

Powerkhost Plus
there is no via caid outhere-- irdeto only

Last edited:
files now appearing for titanium cards as well according a few of the emails in my spam box

files now appearing for titanium cards as well according a few of the emails in my spam box

tit1 file has been kicking about in private for a while at that time it would only work using a cam as the guy who did it said he was to busy doing other stuff to change it to work in the card reader of a receiver but looks like he found the time also im sure you might know but the hack was working in fausto for a good while also shareing in fausto might be worth looking at as it opens some other stuff has been a bit of talk about porting fausto to work in a dreambox like cccam and newcs but more coders are needed to do this so untill then it will only work on windows pc and linxu pc

i'm stuck with this also

that post is over 3 years old. csat via 2.6 was compromised and srg suisse is running on radar cam. via 3.0 is running on oscamymod,gbox for tntsat. regards mdt

Back