Using Rat's bouquets on VU+ ?

galonki

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Rat well done with the way you have arranged the channels, it is really good.

I would love to use your bouquet but i can't because i use my tm800 with many satts and therefore the vu+ hd list is great for me, but since it does not get updated it is really outdated and i am missing loads of HD channels and some of the frequencies have changed meaning some channels dont work anymore.

Is there any way i can use your bouqet and vu+ hd together?

I would use yours for 28.2 east and vu hd for all other packages.

Thank you big time in advance.

Re: HD Bouquets E2 TM800 [Fixed Dish]

I really cant answer that question as I really dont know the answer mate
maybe Digidude or Sicilian could answer that for you :)

Thank you for the praise on my work on the bouquets :) nice to read mate ;)

If VU+ has same E2 format as Tm800/DM, then you can open up both sets of files in different DreamSet windows and just copy and paste over what you want

Hi guys,

Rat well done with the way you have arranged the channels, it is really good.

I would love to use your bouquet but i can't because i use my tm800 with many satts and therefore the vu+ hd list is great for me, but since it does not get updated it is really outdated and i am missing loads of HD channels and some of the frequencies have changed meaning some channels dont work anymore.

Is there any way i can use your bouqet and vu+ hd together?

I would use yours for 28.2 east and vu hd for all other packages.

Thank you big time in advance.

Do you use dreambox edit or similar editting if so then it could simply be that you update the VU+ bouquets yourself.

I used Rats bouquet originally to see what it was like( very good) and added my own preferences from other sats as well.I rescan the sats once a week and look to see whats new.If any takes my fancy i simply add to the relevant bouquet and save ready to send back to the box when sorted in dreambox edit.The scanning is the longest time the editing takes no time at all.Give it a try you may be surprised at what you are missing from the VU+
bouquets.
:proud:

thanks for the tips guys, i will try them.

yes i do use dreambox editor for the channel lists.

il try the copy and paste method.

in addition,

@jsaw; sounds like you have a very good system of checking for latest channels etc.

can you confirm if i understand the method you do this in:

1). back up your existing channel list to pc using dreamedit.
2).then delete those bouquets from box and do a sat scan.
3). back up the new channels to pc.
4). compare the channels and if you find any new channels you want in new channel scan copy and paste them into the the initial bouquet.
5). ftp the modified original bouquet to box.

thanks for your help.

Hi m8, this

1). back up your existing channel list to pc using dreamedit. *** yes and bouquets***
2).then delete those bouquets from box and do a sat scan.*** no need***
3). back up the new channels to pc.*** using dreambox edit ftp to pc***
4). compare the channels and if you find any new channels you want in new channel scan copy and paste them into the the initial bouquet. *** using dreambox edit ***
5). ftp the modified original bouquet to box. *** yes ***

Next time you scan do not clear last scan, after scanning you can view each satellite by pressing fav button and then green button(satelittes)you will see a section showing new for each satellite.Just check it out to see if anything has appeared since the .if last scan.Ifo so ftp to pc edit and ftp back to box --job done

hope you dont mind galonki but Ive created your post to its own thread mate
dont really want the bouquet thrad to get clutted
hope you understand :)

Hi,

no problem rat understood.

i have tried the copy and paste method where i have opened both bouquets at once: vu hd bouqet and rats bouqet and it seemed to copy very easily, but when i ftp the modified bouqet back to the box all the new channels i pasted appear but when i go on them it says tune failed 0% signal, but the original channels work fine.

so what am i doing wrong guys?

thanks.

You know all the channels with random numbers, is it ok to delete them all?

Back