USB confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
just borrowed an original sports resort, let the video run, and it now works off hdd :proud:

sweet :)

cheers m8

i followed all that, including making all the file system from the downloaded stuff

to save others doing it, ive zipped it all up

unzip this to the root of an SD card, and its everything needed for offline updating of the cios222 and cios223

now as my wii is offline, how do i get the covers sorted :) i just started having a play with this, and its now ripping a game from the disc that is in the wii (backup) to the hard drive :)
just followed this all went well then i installed the configurable usb loader, but it still just restarts the wii when opening the loader.

do i need to do the below and if so how?

* To set one of these as the default IOS for all games, add the line "ios=222-mload" or "ios=223-mload" to your config.txt.
* To select only specific games to use IOS222/223, select each game and push 1 and you will see an option to change IOS to 222-mload or 223-mload. The choice can be saved with the 2 button.

Last edited:
have you tried both usb's?
I had the same problem last night but I then updated the wii to 4.2 then followed the 4.2 guide with pictures on this site then followed to gx loader thread and it worked a treat

just followed this all went well then i installed the configurable usb loader, but it still just restarts the wii when opening the loader.

do i need to do the below and if so how?

* To set one of these as the default IOS for all games, add the line "ios=222-mload" or "ios=223-mload" to your config.txt.
* To select only specific games to use IOS222/223, select each game and push 1 and you will see an option to change IOS to 222-mload or 223-mload. The choice can be saved with the 2 button.

you dont have to do anything m8, it auto uses the 222 one, so far all games ive tried have been ok, if one doesnt work, you can open a menu by pressing the 1 button, and theres an option to change to 223

i was really confused by it all at first, but now i have it running i have been messing about with it, and am very impressed with it

If every game resets your wii when loading or crashes with a black screen try installing IOS222 (hermes installer) and set the default loader to IOS222 in the USB loader settings, or try changing the options for a set game to run via IOS222 to show its working

I had that exact problem, installed at set-up IOS222 as my loading IOS all my problems went away

offline installer for IOS222, all files included no need to have 'net access to install, but forgot to include docs. I'll get around to reuploading with docs but until then check the link below for install guide

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Install guide :

GAF's Wii Homebrew Tutorial: Hermes' Ios222/223

you dont have to do anything m8, it auto uses the 222 one, so far all games ive tried have been ok, if one doesnt work, you can open a menu by pressing the 1 button, and theres an option to change to 223

i was really confused by it all at first, but now i have it running i have been messing about with it, and am very impressed with it

Mr Dude, when you updated to v51 did you just do it via global options? Mine has an option there to check for updates.

Hi Guys, could anyone tell me why can't I download
[h=2]cios222offline.zip[/h]??

is cios222offline.zip still a valid requirement for loading USB loader?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back