Urinating

Earlier this year I was on the verge of pissing the bed every night, so went to Doc and discovered it was Type II Diabetes.

Waking up dry in the morning just ain't as much fun :(

never heard of mild Diabetes
there are 2 types
the insullin dependant which is more comonly called type 1 Diabetes
and the diet and tablet controlled called type 2 Diabetes
you either have or dont have Diabetes
not mild or strong

Spot on mate :)

Symptoms of diabetes are generally:

Common symptoms of both types of diabetes are:

* increased thirst
* passing water frequently, especially at night
* tiredness and fatigue
* loss of weight
* genital itching or recurrent thrush

In type 1 diabetes, less common symptoms are:

* cramps
* constipation
* blurred vision
* recurrent skin infections

Spot on mate :)

Symptoms of diabetes are generally:

Common symptoms of both types of diabetes are:

* increased thirst
* passing water frequently, especially at night
* tiredness and fatigue
* loss of weight
* genital itching or recurrent thrush

In type 1 diabetes, less common symptoms are:

* cramps
* constipation
* blurred vision
* recurrent skin infections

fook me better get to gp myself

Its starting to get right on my tits I must get up 2/3 times a night to have a piss,This has been happening for about a year now so i,m used to it[even tho its frustrating]

When i was younger this never happened,I could sleep for a small African country.........

Has anybody else experienced this thru getting that little bit older?????

i knew a guy like tat once ,may he rest in peace lol
get rubber sheet m8

This is one time where you want the doctor to take the piss out of you, then analyze it, and tell you whats wrong.

Diabetes - If you have type II you get thursty alot, usually 1-2hrs after food if your diet is not controlled ansd you are consuming lots of carbs and sweet things.
So if you don't want to piss all night try the following....
Avoid sugary foods in the evening (just as a test - before you go to doctor)
Don't eat after 8pm (or 3-4 hrs before you sleep)
Drink water if you are thirsty upto an hour before you retire, then you can piss it out before sleeping.
Why is all this happening (if you are diabetic?) because your body has excess sugar and it wants to get rid of it so pissing is the only option (unless you go down the gym or do a load of excercise and burn of the blood sugars)
Its a balance - water intact and sugar control (diet) and exercise.
Potatoes/Bread/Rice/cakes/Biscuits/cereal are generally all type of carbohydrates and cabohydrates will get converted to sugar in your body (to give you energy).
Avoid excess alcohol late at night,
If you sweat in bed (while your partner isn't) it indicates that you are dehydrated - go drink a load of water e.g 1/2 litre.
Sounds like a long list but it is not to adhere to this just help you understand your night pissing symptoms.
PS.Then again if you are getting on a bit ask yourself this Q. when I piss is it a full long bladder emptying piss or a dribbling piss? Because you myight have a Prostate Problem. depends how old you are! see your doc anyway as ignoring symptoms is not a good idea!
Good Luck!

Diabetes - If you have type II you get thursty alot, usually 1-2hrs after food if your diet is not controlled ansd you are consuming lots of carbs and sweet things.
So if you don't want to piss all night try the following....
Avoid sugary foods in the evening (just as a test - before you go to doctor)
Don't eat after 8pm (or 3-4 hrs before you sleep)
Drink water if you are thirsty upto an hour before you retire, then you can piss it out before sleeping.
Why is all this happening (if you are diabetic?) because your body has excess sugar and it wants to get rid of it so pissing is the only option (unless you go down the gym or do a load of excercise and burn of the blood sugars)
Its a balance - water intact and sugar control (diet) and exercise.
Potatoes/Bread/Rice/cakes/Biscuits/cereal are generally all type of carbohydrates and cabohydrates will get converted to sugar in your body (to give you energy).
Avoid excess alcohol late at night,
If you sweat in bed (while your partner isn't) it indicates that you are dehydrated - go drink a load of water e.g 1/2 litre.
Sounds like a long list but it is not to adhere to this just help you understand your night pissing symptoms.
PS.Then again if you are getting on a bit ask yourself this Q. when I piss is it a full long bladder emptying piss or a dribbling piss? Because you myight have a Prostate Problem. depends how old you are! see your doc anyway as ignoring symptoms is not a good idea!
Good Luck!

Good post!:Clap: I think you've covered all the bases there.

Phil get yourself to the quacks mate just to be on the safe side.

Depending on age it can also be a sign of Prostate trouble, better safe than sorry, have a check up, it could be any number of things, all of which are best caught early, it could also be nothing to worry about ;)

definatly :)

i dont know if you have been or not but goto the docs asap, im sure weeing all night is making you all tired and grumpy so thats another good reason to get fixed :)

if it is (type 2)diabetes u can control it with diet
and the test is a glucose torralemce test
they take blood then give u 1 pint of gloucose in water to drink wait 1 hre then take another blood test
if u are not diabetic the blood sugar level should return to normal if not u may be diabetic

but if u have prostrate trouble the test is a finger up the arse
up to u what do u want lol
but it wont be a prostrate problem with this u have a problem pissing
as i said prob a water infection

or may be
with getting up a few times to piss u have now set ur body clock to get up to piss
next time u want hold it and go back to sleep
do this a few times and it will sort it self out

Back