Urinating

PollyPhfiller

Inactive User
Reaction score
Its starting to get right on my tits I must get up 2/3 times a night to have a piss,This has been happening for about a year now so i,m used to it[even tho its frustrating]

When i was younger this never happened,I could sleep for a small African country.........

Has anybody else experienced this thru getting that little bit older?????

I have a feeling that its something us men can look forward to as we get older.

Doesnt drinking cranberry juice help with this sort of thing?

Its an aquired taste.

And dont drink it before you go to bed, or you will be up all night...

Not sure but if it does help will be chucking some cranberry juice in next weeks trolley.:drink:

stick some vodka in trolly as well to go with it you will sleep like a baby all night :)

Might be wise to get a quick diabetes check up, heard somewhere before that is one of the conditions. Cant do any harm, also cranberry juice is used for Thrush lol

Might be wise to get a quick diabetes check up, heard somewhere before that is one of the conditions. Cant do any harm, also cranberry juice is used for Thrush lol

Cheers bud I did not know pissing was associated with Diabetes,Will go and see G.P A.S.A.P............Scary stuff

fook me never knew its a cure for thrush had this all week when i used Imperial Leather on me bits :Doc:

Its starting to get right on my tits I must get up 2/3 times a night to have a piss,This has been happening for about a year now so i,m used to it[even tho its frustrating]

When i was younger this never happened,I could sleep for a small African country.........

Has anybody else experienced this thru getting that little bit older?????

not sure how old you are but there are a number of things this can be a symptom of, its not worth speculating what it might be just go to the doctors and they should do the tests blood and urine etc

Cheers bud I did not know pissing was associated with Diabetes,Will go and see G.P A.S.A.P............Scary stuff

Dont get panicing now lol, it could be just a very mild form. My freinds daughter had the same thing but it was a stronger form but the nurse was saying people can get it even mildly where they dont inject insulin etc.

Hope it just nothing for you, you sure its not 5 pints pf lager before you go to bed thats not doing it lol

Dont get panicing now lol, it could be just a very mild form. My freinds daughter had the same thing but it was a stronger form but the nurse was saying people can get it even mildly where they dont inject insulin etc.

Hope it just nothing for you, you sure its not 5 pints pf lager before you go to bed thats not doing it lol
never heard of mild Diabetes
there are 2 types
the insullin dependant which is more comonly called type 1 Diabetes
and the diet and tablet controlled called type 2 Diabetes
you either have or dont have Diabetes
not mild or strong

Last edited:
I've had the same problem for a couple of years, had blood and urine tests all OK, but I found that if I take less sugar in tea and coffee I don't get up as much, by btw I'm 52

never heard of mild Diabetes
there are 2 types
the insullin dependant which is more comonly called type 1 Diabetes
and the diet and tablet controlled called type 2 Diabetes
you either have or dont have Diabetes
not mild or strong

Thats the one i was thinking of lol " the diet and tablet controlled called type 2 Diabetes"
just did not know what type it was. Just knew you did not need to inject. Dont think im saying it is Diabetes please as im no Doc. Anyway hope you get sorted.

Depending on age it can also be a sign of Prostate trouble, better safe than sorry, have a check up, it could be any number of things, all of which are best caught early, it could also be nothing to worry about ;)

Back