Upgrade to technomate

freddrick1959

Inactive User
Reaction score
Would it be considered as an upgrade step to purchase a tm9100 or a tm600 i have two eagles running but for some reason one of them freezes and i need to reboot constantly. I have tried 3 images on the eagle with the problem so was wondering are the Tm's more stable.

Would it be considered as an upgrade step to purchase a tm9100 or a tm600 i have two eagles running but for some reason one of them freezes and i need to reboot constantly. I have tried 3 images on the eagle with the problem so was wondering are the Tm's more stable.

You wont be disappointed...thought my eagle box was a good little receiver but this is way superior(thought i may have a ban coming for that comment...wrong forum tho...lol)
Dont think you will regret getting one of these

for my main viewing (up the mrs house, and the kids rooms) ive replaced my original dreambox 500s with technomates as theyre much better

if theyre better than an original dreambox, theyre way better than a dreambox clone

This is the most stable linux box I've ever come across:Clap: Not 1 freeze or reboot since I got it, my DM500 would ar$e about at least once per day

i love my tm600 too.

never had a clone but why should you go for a clone when you can have an original box?

See,, : note to all:..... iTgate + TM forever! :banana::banana::banana:

TGS220 - tm600,, solid because of the fantastic UR firmware LOL

Thank you for all the replies it was stability i was concerned about so i will go for a tm600 to join my tm6900 tm6900 super tm1500 and 1 good eagle

Sounds like a logical upgrade.
I have a 500s running Jade 3 and its pretty stable but does have the odd lock up.
It suffers from a shortage of memory though,especially when reading the epg off my pc mount,slows up drastically.
Tm600 would be handy as it has PVR capabilities and more memory .
Can it read Sky cards in CCCam ,if it could I'm tempted.

any box only newcs can read the 0963 white cards,
its cccam problem, not box problem,

Back