iPhone updating?

big-ron

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
im on ver 1.1.4 at the min if i updated will my phone stop working as im running it tmoblie, i want fbook on it but asking to updated and still cant txt? :(

As far as i know updating a 2g to 2.x can be unlocked and jailbroken ok.

As for the facebook app there aint much difference from that and the iphone specific web page .

nope you can update to the latest firmware and it will still be unlocked/jailbroke. the latest firmware 2.2 beta has been hacked allready but thats no good to us at the mo as its beta.

To update to 2.1 connect your phone to itunes, let it make a backup and then hit the update button. let it go throught the process of updating then run quickpwn.

i was using the iphone on version 1.1.4 and it ws jailborken and unlocked, and as i had heard so much about the newer verion to be better and fasted i decied to upgared to 2.1 verything went fine and then i QuickPWn 2.1 it which at irst looked as if everything went well that is when i realized that it was just saying "no Service" did not metter which sim i incerted. Has anyone else had this problem after QuickPwn 2.1 thir iphone???

Please please help as i have resored and then updated but still the same.

i was using the iphone on version 1.1.4 and it ws jailborken and unlocked, and as i had heard so much about the newer verion to be better and fasted i decied to upgared to 2.1 verything went fine and then i QuickPWn 2.1 it which at irst looked as if everything went well that is when i realized that it was just saying "no Service" did not metter which sim i incerted. Has anyone else had this problem after QuickPwn 2.1 thir iphone???

Please please help as i have resored and then updated but still the same.

I has this before it's do do with the Baseband , you need to upgrade/downgrade can't remember which but if you do a search u should be ok

I'm running 2.0.2 and my modem firmware is 04.05.04_G

Back