Updating entitlements

Guys, my entitlements are updating no problem using ccam 2.14 in my vu+duo. Is everybody having these issues where they are not updating?

Guys, my entitlements are updating no problem using ccam 2.14 in my vu+duo. Is everybody having these issues where they are not updating?

Some cards were updating but it was essentially killing the card (see the other "sly killing cards" thread). Some needed new cards and some needed a manual update from sly either way a call to sly was needed. And so was recommended to disable EMM's, and do manual updates in the original receiver. CCCam has a few places that EMM updates needs to be disabled and some have recommended using NewCS / CCCam.

Last edited:
This thread started over a year but I'm having a similar problem now

My entitlements run out on the 30th, card had been in original box for over 36 hours but the've not update as of yet.

Since this post started is there any way to force an update?

Leave it in mate. Make sure its on a pay channel, sky 1 I normally use but dont think it matters, and wait.

Has taken 3 days for me before in the past.

Actually looking at the date of your post its been another 4 days, any update?

Leave it in mate. Make sure its on a pay channel, sky 1 I normally use but dont think it matters, and wait.

Has taken 3 days for me before in the past.

Actually looking at the date of your post its been another 4 days, any update?

yes all ok now, had it on sky news originally for 2 days then moved it to sky1 and then they updated with 24 hours

Back