Unlimited SSL Newsgroups £3.18 a month

I would put my money on blu-ray downloads or games for consoles.

1 bluray could be 35gb but it is a hell of an amount to download daily.

Fill your boots Captin, thats called getting value for money.

Spot on. I download blu-ray films. I have a blu-ray writer, but stream them to the PS3 from a PC. I like getting the full quality from my entertainment systems. Considering I paid so much to get full HD, I want to use full HD.

I don't download during the day at all, strictly 12am till 7am. Don't want to kill the net for the day dwellers. :)

Wonders what the fook your doing to download that much stuff !

Thats the equivelent of 8+ DVD movies. Nobody can need that amount of stuff in one night on any form of continuous basis.

I only download HD and blu-ray these days as everything in house except the netbook can handle it.

I remember upgrading to 50mb, when its all new and shiny you tend to abuse so did over 750GB in one month. These days not doing much over a 100GB. Have V+HD and HTPC so record most stuff on there. Have shed loads still waiting to be watched so havn't downloaded any movies for a while.

A shame that hitnews flactuates so much as it looks good.

Just a quick deviation on the subject but where you guys getting your blurays from?

Any specific nzb sites?

I have been using astraweb for ages now and cant complain $11 per month no-nonsense 20 connections and ssl...

I am on 20mb and my peak is 2.3Mb/s some times it does go down but thats down to my internet connection and not server downloading from.

Try this one I made up ....

=13&g[]=16&g[]=117&g[]=123&g[]=524&g[]=122&g[]=551&g[]=553&g[]=636&minsize=4000&maxsize=10000&poster=&nfo=&complete=1&hidespam=0&hidespam=1&more=1] NZBIndex - We index, you search 

It will search for all avchd, 1080p or 720p films on NZBIndex :)

Obviously change the date range to suit yourselves !

Enjoy !

Thanks, but they are blu-ray rips not actual full blu-ray copies, but still useful.

I get mine from Nzbmatrix.

I also download a lot of US TV shows. I have sabnzb linked to my nzbmatrix account and use RSS feeds to automatically download shows according to the filters I have set. The folder they download and unpacks into is a watched folder in ps3mediaserver. The whole thing is fully automatic, the only thing I need to do is delete the shows after I've watched them.

I also download a lot of US TV shows. I have sabnzb linked to my nzbmatrix account and use RSS feeds to automatically download shows according to the filters I have set. The folder they download and unpacks into is a watched folder in ps3mediaserver. The whole thing is fully automatic, the only thing I need to do is delete the shows after I've watched them.

m8 you should give sickbeard a blast, it does everything you r doing now but will rename, move to the own shows folder and put into season folder etc also delete all files left behind, and grabs info on shows etc.

i used to use the RSS with sab n matrix but this is 100 time better.

l use ngroups $9.50 so about 6 pounds .. is was more but if u cancel after a month they offer u this deal to stay , well they did

m8 you should give sickbeard a blast, it does everything you r doing now but will rename, move to the own shows folder and put into season folder etc also delete all files left behind, and grabs info on shows etc.

i used to use the RSS with sab n matrix but this is 100 time better.

Sounds good to me... Might have to read up on a bit later

i use ngroups 24 connections over 700 days retention and share the price with my in law cost is 7 quid a month so over the 3 months payment period we pay 10.50 each , been doing this for over 2 years

i use ngroups 24 connections over 700 days retention and share the price with my in law cost is 7 quid a month so over the 3 months payment period we pay 10.50 each , been doing this for over 2 years

if u cancel they send an email saying please stay for $9.99

James: It is only for the first month of your sign up. From your next rebill your card will be charged for the regular price.

oh well, it sounded too good to be true

but cheers for the heads up.

guys i signed up for this with the offer of 3.18 per month i forgot to cancel it as i thought it would revert to the higher price but to my surprise I got an email the other day and they are charging me 3.18 per month again!

Yeah me to, I only just got around to checking and even though I turned off autorecycle they billed me £3.18 for the second month too. I'd say the offer is still valid guys!

Last edited:
Wonders what the fook your doing to download that much stuff !

Thats the equivelent of 8+ DVD movies. Nobody can need that amount of stuff in one night on any form of continuous basis.

I have this theory that whilst I sleep my internet connection is not used so basically I am paying VM for **** all usage, hence I download around 20-30GB of DVD ISO over night .. so come morning I burn them to DVD and free up valuable disk space

Back