unable to e-mail thread? Error...

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i have a few threads that i'm trying to e-mail but it comes up and says that i don't have permission....any ideas?

The reason i wanted to do it is to e-mail my self a few of my own posts, modesty i know, ha! no not that, just some of them have useful infomation in them that i'd like quick to hand as to speak.

Dibbers, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Try now, should be sorted

Mick

Just seen some other "folder" options etc that i can create and keep the threads that i need in there, i can store them in there a subscription! it just gets better!, now i can keep all the ones i want on line, and all in folders, when I'm finished my folders will probably look like the forum..ha! nice one though, some useful stuff down the side!

The good thing about doing that via the Subscription Folders (in Settings), is that it will also send you an update email if someone posts in your thread.

So you get the best of both worlds all your favourite threads in your folders, and also notification if they are updated.

There is loads of new settings in your usercp section that no one will know about until they have to go there lol.

Regards
Mick

yeah ain't there! just spent 20 minutes and a cup of corfeeee looking through it all, i wish I'd known all about that subscription malarkey, when i 1st set foot here, but if it's new then maybe that's why i over looked it, thing is, I've just about (or going too) create the forum in my folders as i have a "neb" just about in all the threads, this is going to be soooooo useful! top work, just need to sift through all the threads and move them into the respectful folders!

never again will i have to trawl google looking for my own thread on here! ha!

Mint!

Back