- Infobar POPUP on Channel Change
- UK Profile (Gives correct UK time)
- Cables.xml contains 6952, 6887 and Bruteforce
- Scan.conf defaults to 'Sym6887' instead of 'Kabel Deutschland'
- Change 'Neu Sender' to 'New Channels'
- Change 'Alle Kanal' to 'Unsorted'
- Language setting defaults to English as opposed to German
- Reduced flash options

I've just been manually applying this and all was going well untill I came accross this bit @ line 1725 of the diff, editing neutrino.cpp.

@@ -1717,21 +1777,38 @@
{
dprintf(DEBUG_DEBUG, "init mainmenue\n");
mainMenu.addItem(GenericMenuSeparator);
-
+ mainMenu.addItem(GenericMenuSeparatorLine);

I cannot find those lines or anything that looks remotely close to it. Looks like quite of bit of the editing to do in neutrino.cpp is going to be the same from here on in.

Any hints or tips on how to do this, bearing in mind I'm a n00b.

Thanks

there were some big changes to the cvs around this time, neutrino_menu.cpp is where u need to look

God damn it ain't easy. I've tried afresh 3 times already, as well as trying to fix the errors without restarting again, but always get errors in neutrino_menu.cpp. I'm guessing you saw this coming.

I will try atleast a couple more times. In the end I may have to post here what I've done, along with the errors, and ask for someones help.

Anyway just letting you know that I ain't given up yet and I'm still trying.

I've got it down to a few errors but I am now struggling. Hopefully someone will be able to help me. The errors are as follows:-
then mv -f ".deps/neutrino_menu.Tpo" ".deps/neutrino_menu.Po"; else rm -f ".deps/neutrino_menu.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
neutrino_menu.cpp: In member function `void CNeutrinoApp::InitMainMenu(CMenuWidget&, CMenuWidget&, CMenuWidget&, CMenuWidget&, CMenuWidget&, CMenuWidget&, CMenuWidget&, CMenuWidget&, CMenuWidget&, CMenuWidget&, CMenuWidget&, CMenuWidget&, CMenuWidget&, CMenuWidget&, CMenuWidget&, CMenuWidget&, CMenuWidget&, CMenuWidget&)':
neutrino_menu.cpp:149: error: `UberNinja_AllInWonder' has not been declared
neutrino_menu.cpp: In member function `void CNeutrinoApp::InitScanSettings(CMenuWidget&)':
neutrino_menu.cpp:553: error: 'class CScanSettings' has no member named 'TP_netid'
neutrino_menu.cpp:561: error: 'class CScanSettings' has no member named 'TP_netid'
neutrino_menu.cpp:570: warning: unused variable 'TP_scanNotifier'
make[5]: *** [neutrino_menu.o] Error 1
make[5]: Leaving directory `/home/ubuntu/tuxbox-cvs/apps/tuxbox/neutrino/src/gui'
make[4]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/ubuntu/tuxbox-cvs/apps/tuxbox/neutrino/src/gui'
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/ubuntu/tuxbox-cvs/apps/tuxbox/neutrino/src'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/ubuntu/tuxbox-cvs/apps/tuxbox/neutrino'
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ubuntu/tuxbox-cvs/apps/tuxbox/neutrino'
make: *** [//home/ubuntu/tuxbox-cvs/cdkflash/root-neutrino] Error 2
ubuntu@ubuntu:~/tuxbox-cvs/cdk$

I've attached my neytrino-menu.cpp also.

Thanks for any help.

Try these complete Diffs, don't give you the AIW menu, but do have everything you need for a UK-Image - and they work on todays CVS :)

Would of been nice to learn what was wrong with the others but I know it would take ages. I can play with menus now knowing I ain't screwing with the UK stuff, or at least thats the theory

Thanks for sharing M8.

Back