V++ Version 2.0 Feedback thread

bob808

Banned
Reaction score
I have just completed version 2.0 of my V++ image. This image features all the UK mods and the minimalistic allinwonder menu.

Upgrade to my previous v++ image taking a fresh cvs build and making UK specific with diffs to include the following features:

- Customization/Personalization Menu
- Minimal All-in-Wonder Menu
- UK Zapit for Fast Scanning
- Built-in option for NETID on Scan Menu
- Change Stream Information to 'Cable' instead of 'Satellite'
- Infobar POPUP on Channel Change
- UK Profile (Gives correct UK time)
- Cables.xml contains 6952, 6887 and Bruteforce
- Scan.conf defaults to 'Sym6887' instead of 'Kabel Deutschland'
- Change 'Neu Sender' to 'New Channels'
- Change 'Alle Kanal' to 'Unsorted'
- Language setting defaults to English as opposed to German
- Reduced flash options

Also features my (semi) translated y-web interface, 3D icons, blue button menu (with EMU selection removed as this exists in the all in wonder).

Default video is s-video in this version, you can change to RGB/YUV to make the picture look good! (I feed my dbox's into a MCE PC so need to use s-video)

Image built from fresh CVS build dated 27/04/07.

This is a 2x NEUTRINO image JFFS2 that can be converted with imageworks to 1x

the default IP is 192.168.0.24, default userid and pw of root and dbox

You can download the image Here

Please give this a go and let me know what you think and how I can improve things.

cheers

bob808

Last edited by a moderator:
hi
thanks and well done m8, 2 great images in 1 day what a forum will try out later at the moment trying out the dons v4.
cheers johny48

Cheers m8, will try this one! Thanks for sharing and the work!

nice img m8 just flashed it after having a couple of freezing issues with my current image - no probs with this one - cheers, keep up the good work

Thanks mate - am about finishing v3 of my images - new all in wonder menu, LCD EPG, and new EMU versions - still got more webinterface to tweak, but should be ready tomorrow/monday.

Anyone got any other feedback that can help me improve the next version?

Thanks

bob808

Thanks mate - am about finishing v3 of my images - new all in wonder menu, LCD EPG, and new EMU versions - still got more webinterface to tweak, but should be ready tomorrow/monday.

Anyone got any other feedback that can help me improve the next version?

Thanks

bob808

gr8 look forward to giving a go...runnng v2 for a few days now very stable,using the default settings for cam and ucode ie mgcamd and 0014, no issues at all, surprised there ain't a lot more positive feedback..luv the logos

i also prefer the jiffs to the squashfs as they do allow u to mod a bit more if u want but with this image everthings ok....thanks again bob808, keep up the good work.

Right - just loaded version 3 - you can get to it here..... >>link<<

I will add a feedback thread in a min

Last edited by a moderator:
Back