Lincsat Beta5 feedback thread

Thanks for testing the IDE, that's really good news that it works OK.

I see you found the back door I left in when testing the AIW menu, I meant to take that out - someone was bound to find it :)

Very good image with no problems at all, i always had trouble wit Rangers and Celtic TV
freezing and sticking working great now. IDE HD also working a dream also.
keep up the good work thanks again

I installed today. The image is great. Cheers for the hard work.

The main headache is for me I couldn't locate the Bouquets list (usually OK button should open it up- although I set up it manually all of the the list one by one). I had to change the Ucodes to be able to pick up the all channells.

Overall great job guys. Keep up the good work.

Just had a M8, fit the New IDE interface with a 2.5" Hard drive and he reports that recording/Playback is working perfectly with no stuttering - so that's another one confimed working :)

telnet hdd

I have had problems trying to get the IDE HD to work wilth so many images! Commando Kept freezing the recording, JTG would crash the box when changing channels every 20 mins.... and sportster wasn't very friendly either.
Tried this Image and I have to say Im impressed.
All I did was telnet into the box and went to \sbin\init_hdd.sh and it did its thing and now I have glitch free recording!
This image also benefits from a user friendly recording / playback interface and when you are recording the display on the box changes to a progressive bar that resets every min, impressive and better then the boring old flashing time that indicated recording on other images.
The only bug I have found (which is not a major) is that you can change cams from blue button Advanced menu and from the Dbox/All-in-Wonder Menu. ALso the bluebutton/Advanced/Emusettings/Emu Versions Doesnt Work.
Over all tho A+

how do you telnet to get hdd to work!

I installed today. The image is great. Cheers for the hard work.
The main headache is for me I couldn't locate the Bouquets list (usually OK button should open it up- although I set up it manually all of the the list one by one). I had to change the Ucodes to be able to pick up the all channells.
Overall great job guys. Keep up the good work.

HI Matt, did you ever figure out how to get the Bouquets list to open up with the OK button?

hi Vibez, No I couldnt figure out it. Also I couldt figure out the youth protective for the manly channells.
Cheers...

Pressing OK opens up the Bouquet list for me - is your OK button working on the remote?

Go dbox > Settings > Keybinding (I prefer to tag it R/C Key mapping, but never mind that now) and scroll down to the Channel List department.

The first line should be Bouquet Control, where you can press OK to toggle between:

bouquet list > all-services > current bouquet

Pick which one you prefer (I like the last one the best) then Home, then Red to save. Voilá!!

Cheers- AL :handball:

on my box nokia 2x its like having 10 canaries in there chirp chirp chirp really unstable

saying that most of them seem to be

Go dbox > Settings > Keybinding (I prefer to tag it R/C Key mapping, but never mind that now) and scroll down to the Channel List department.

The first line should be Bouquet Control, where you can press OK to toggle between:

bouquet list > all-services > current bouquet

Pick which one you prefer (I like the last one the best) then Home, then Red to save. Voilá!!

Cheers- AL :handball:

Cheers mate, i'm at work now but that looks like it could do it. Currently is just brings up the current bouquet list :)

Just had a M8, fit the New IDE interface with a 2.5" Hard drive and he reports that recording/Playback is working perfectly with no stuttering - so that's another one confimed working :)
errr not working all that fine lincsat lol i am still having a small but annoying problem with my newly installed hard drive in my dbox.
The symptoms are as follows:
Running your image with no problems viewing channels etc.
If i record a programme it records perfect but when i come to view any of the recordings i hit a snag. I can select any recording and play it but if i stop the recording or it plays to the end the box then returns to the /hdd screen with the list of programmes on it and it then freezes. And when i say freeze i mean you can press any button on the remote and the light on the front of the dbox responds but the box is locked and only thing i can do is pull the plug. I can select the recorded file and delete it fine but its doing every time now. Sorry to be a pain.
Anyone else had this problem?

Back