TV & Wall Bracket

NL7

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey guys....

i've never done this before and have no knowledge so wonder if any of u can help. im think of getting Wall Bracket & Glass Shelf and have KDL-32V4000 (KDL32V4000) : TV & Home Cinema : Sony fitted to it. Should i have any problems with the mounts/measurements etc or is it relatively straight forward?

These are the specs for the bracket:
S&C Brand Wall Bracket With Glass Shelf
Model No. ZIN321790/SVI

VESA Compliance - All mounts from 75 X 75mm to 320 X 600mm
Cable management system
Toughened Safety Glass (to BS2606A)
Will fit most LCD/Plasma up to 40Kg
Full Assembly Guide and telephone support line

These are the TV mount specs:
VESA Mounting holes - Yes
VESA Hole Spacing (cm) - 20 x 20
VESA Screw Dimensions: (Type/Length) - M6/16mm

Thanks.

Just make sure that the bracket is not bigger than your TV.

Also check the mounting holes on your TV to check if they fall within 75 X 75mm to 320 X 600mm. Get a tape measure out and you'll know if you're OK.

I wall mounted from 42" plasma on wall - look awesome as well with a floating wall to hide cables, did all myself.

best height I found was 90cm from floor to base of TV - I sit about 4 metres away and never have to stretch my neck to watch TV - perfect height .. I see people who mount the TV above a firewall place..why I ask myself

thanks for the info guys :)

check the depth of the mounting bracket too, you don't want it miles away from the wall - nice and as flush mounted as possible BUT not too close to the wall that the cables are press against the wall. i found a bracket that was 2" from TV to wall but my cable protruded 3.5" from the deepest part of the telly. All the rest were 8" space which i thought was way too big. Eventually i got 1 off amazon that fitted perfectly

this is my setup

only thing missing is a wall mounted cabinet - which will go at the bottom of the false wall so hides the slot where the cables are coming out of slot and also the socket on the wall

Back