tutorial....

prim@l

DW Member +
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've got 2 x 500s clones and a full sub. Both boxes flashed with Gemini 4.60 XP Maxvar Non Bomb DM500 CCcam 2.1.4 Mod Borsalino. I've got the white card working in each of the boxes.

Can you please PM (if not allowed in open forum) the tut for me to set up my home network so I can share around the house. I have modem, router, etc. Just need a decent tut to follow with detailed info on setting up dyns, editing file with f and c lines, etc. I have found a tut but it seems a little complicated and want to see what you guys have followed and to see if there is a better explained/easier tut to follow. thanks.

here you go, 3 easy steps

1. stick the card in a box, then add F: user pass to .cfg file
2. in the other box .cfg add C: ipofboxabove 12000 user pass
3. reset each boxes cam

You dont need dyndns in you 'home network' setup

Si

Reactions: J
Cheers mate...and now to take it a step further and share with family.....can you give me pointer to a tut required for this step I presume what is outlined in my first post.....

Easy steps again

1. Setup a dyndns account with any one of the free suppliers noip, dyndns etc.

2. Once you have an account choose a hostname eg server.noip.com and then point this to you external ipaddress (all done via their control panel)

3. Choose yourself a port to use with cccam it defaults 12000. recommend you change it though in the .cfg that the card is in add -

SERVER LISTEN PORT :XXXXX (the port you choose)

4. forward the chosen port to you box which has the card (done in your router)

5. add your f: lines to the box with card in one for each customer, sorry i mean family member. but this time add this on the end

F: user pass 0 0 0 { 0:0:1 } (this only lets them have local to them self)

6. give out the cline by building it using the above details eg.

C: hostname port user pass no

All done and don't forgot to give them your paypal address.

Si

Easy steps again

1. Setup a dyndns account with any one of the free suppliers noip, dyndns etc.

2. Once you have an account choose a hostname eg server.noip.com and then point this to you external ipaddress (all done via their control panel)

3. Choose yourself a port to use with cccam it defaults 12000. recommend you change it though in the .cfg that the card is in add -

SERVER LISTEN PORT :XXXXX (the port you choose)

4. forward the chosen port to you box which has the card (done in your router)

5. add your f: lines to the box with card in one for each customer, sorry i mean family member. but this time add this on the end

F: user pass 0 0 0 { 0:0:1 } (this only lets them have local to them self)

6. give out the cline by building it using the above details eg.

C: hostname port user pass no

All done and don't forgot to give them your paypal address.

Si

Lol...too right they sure need to contribute towards the cost of my sub.

I was actually trying to be sarcastic.lol

I have only given you them details for your own personal use and in no way encourage you to charge any one as that is illegal.

Si

you need to read the tutorial on sarcasm mate. here i'll show you how:

[sarcasm]thats right, card sharing is totally legal if you dont take money from your clients...[/sarcasm]

Kind regards,
CrazyFool.

Last edited:
Thanks for the informative reply there, see this place hasn't changed.

You keep asking your questions over at ECS them coming here with the answers, you clever little boy you are...

Si

you need to read the tutorial on sarcasm mate. here i'll show you how:

[sarcasm]thats right, card sharing is totally legal if you dont take money from your clients...[/sarcasm]

Kind regards,
CrazyFool.

muppet..........

thank you and thank you
:proud::proud:

PS: my views and attitudes do not reprisent DW in any way, shape and form,

Kind regards,
CrazyFool

Last edited:
Back