Tuner Settings - nothing connected - VU+ Solo 2 on BH

tuner has been configured yep. i just searched on the sly uk london hd on the autobouquets. gonna give rats bouquet a shot now. how can i just watch fta channels - after i've sorted rats bouquets?

tuner has been configured yep. i just searched on the sly uk london hd on the autobouquets. gonna give rats bouquet a shot now. how can i just watch fta channels - after i've sorted rats bouquets?

Just press the bouquets button to see the lists mate.

tuners looks all configged. not sure why i can't watch anything....

I dont know this box or image :(
but on dreambox I press bouquets/blue to get into the list of bouquets then OK to select the one I want and OK for the channels

did it scan OK ? the connections are in correctly I take it ?
did you get channels with AutoBouquets ?

Thats the EPG in those screen grabs
you want the bouquet list mate

ok i'm getting there slowly. i see a pic. what i did was take out the feed cables, swapped them over (i realised they have tape on them and the wire is a bit loose so it goes short, i put it in properly) - sly fecks obvs didn't do it properly when they came and installed all those years ago!

i can see itv1 hd - it is defo not hd quality though!!!?? - is that because we are streaming?
i've just installed the cccam, put it in var/tmp. will get a sea lion now and see what happens.
attached is my epg :)
not all of the HD channels even work too, like itv 2 etc

Attachments

• 20130630_184151.jpg
    20130630_184151.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
maybe the broadcast wasnt HD ?
some HD channels are subbed (inc ITV2 HD) so will need a subscription

glad to see you getting there though :)

when the box restarted, everything went :( why does that happen man, and now i forgot how to get everything back up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everything ? like what mate
channels ?

well i set the display - so resized the frame etc, but its gone back to default and now its even harder coz there is no picture to measure it against, its just a blue screen - so how am i supposed to know what size is right!?
Then channels/epg went weird for a bit then went back ok - so that's ok :)

ok sorted. i think i changed the skin to night vision and it spoilt it. changed it back, restarted and it became a friend again!
guys i just want to say a big thank you to all of you for helping me out, it was not just all day today but pretty much all day yesterday!
48 hours of team work, it was worth it in the end and i've certainly learnt a lot through this process and i hope this helps out other newbies. THANK YOU!!!!!!

well i set the display - so resized the frame etc, but its gone back to default and now its even harder coz there is no picture to measure it against, its just a blue screen - so how am i supposed to know what size is right!?

Mate you have lost me here

Do you mean the screen format of your TV and its size.

Whaen you first installed the image you set up this then.

But you can redo it Under Menu-Setup- System-Avsettings

This assumes you can reach that menu.

ok sorted. i think i changed the skin to night vision and it spoilt it. changed it back, restarted and it became a friend again!
guys i just want to say a big thank you to all of you for helping me out, it was not just all day today but pretty much all day yesterday!
48 hours of team work, it was worth it in the end and i've certainly learnt a lot through this process and i hope this helps out other newbies. THANK YOU!!!!!!

Sorry was posting as you did, pleased you getting there anyway mate.

Back