Tuner Settings - nothing connected - VU+ Solo 2 on BH

ok yep i'll try the back slots too, but i never haven more than one usb in the box at the same time :)

mate what button you pushing it is the one on the front of the solo2

nope it doesn't say updated...
i've just tried another USB, and still same result.
The front panel just says "starting" and then "VU+ Solo". The screen flashed a few times, the light on my usb also flashed a few times.
The image currently looks like this - attached.
When you turn it back on is it showing update on the display?

If not then its not reading the usb stick

Attachments

• 20130630_163202.jpg
    20130630_163202.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
  • 20130630_163212.jpg
    20130630_163212.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
just the switch at the back. so i switch it off from the back and then turn it back on after i've slotted in the usb.
mate what button you pushing it is the one on the front of the solo2

just the switch at the back. so i switch it off from the back and then turn it back on after i've slotted in the usb.

Yes switch off,insert USB,turn back on

It should say UPDATE,then you press the blue touch button

If its not saying update then its not reading the USB

the panel nor the tv image says update, tried all three slots now.
gonna try anothe usb.
all usbs are different brands

how have you put the image on the usb have you just coped vuplus folder to usb

i just took out the usb and put it back into my laptop. i found an empty crossepg folder created in it?

yes so just copied the vuplus folder.
When i extracted the zipped file, it came out as openvix-3.0.vusolo_usb and inside that was the vuplus folder. inside the vuplus there is a solo folder. but i just copied and pasted the vuplus folder (and whatever else inside it was transfered across)
how have you put the image on the usb have you just coped vuplus folder to usb

i just took out the usb and put it back into my laptop. i found an empty crossepg folder created in it?

Thats because the image is mounting it as it starts up,but the update should happen before that,just delete any other folders bar the vuplus folder

i just tried something. i put the usb back into the box, but this time whilst the box was on.
the box defo read the usb and came back with "No displayable files on this medium"?

use this tut

Attachments

• How to flash a Vu+ Solo2.pdf
    138.6 KB · Views: 5
thanks can you also attach an image that you know works or have used before? i only ask because it might be useful to see what happens if i used another image version/or image full stop. not BH though pls

Ok so i followed that TUT. same result, nothing happens dude.

righhttttttttttttttt i downloaded another image followed the process, and now its updating......................
when do i take out the USB, coz it restarts?? assuming after restart its done, but if the usb is in there then it will reflash??

ok so the image installation was successful. did an autoscan and no channels were found? also the display isn't very good, the picture cuts out and doesn't fit on screen?

you need to set things up in the menu mate

look through and familiarise with the menus :)

have you configured the tuner ?

ok so the image installation was successful. did an autoscan and no channels were found? also the display isn't very good, the picture cuts out and doesn't fit on screen?

On one of your posts I explained how to setup the tuners have you done this ?

Back