traders locking au funcards

TBC

Inactive User
Reaction score
i was asked to fix an au funcard for a friend recently, stuck in programmer and it had been locked lmao.

anyway as you may know the important box key ect data is stared in the exteeprom of the funcard, this is accessed via the flash. so all you need to do to retrieve these details is overwrite the trader locked flash with a public au flash. then you can dump the card as normal and recover the ext eeprom data.

it must be a aucard using the exteep for this to work of course.!!!

traders locking funcards lmfao! jokers

tbc

ps remember you only right the flash (cpu) not the whole card of course.

Be very careful identifying the flash program being used. Some of the trader hexes store the IRD/Boxkey/Keys in the Internal EEprom

i was asked to fix an au funcard for a friend recently, stuck in programmer and it had been locked lmao.

anyway as you may know the important box key ect data is stared in the exteeprom of the funcard, this is accessed via the flash. so all you need to do to retrieve these details is overwrite the trader locked flash with a public au flash. then you can dump the card as normal and recover the ext eeprom data.

it must be a aucard using the exteep for this to work of course.!!!

traders locking funcards lmfao! jokers

tbc

ps remember you only right the flash (cpu) not the whole card of course.

yes m8 its the same with the atmega cards, {erase the flash and inteep then you can read the external eeprom}

how the hell did a dumb trader manage to lock a au funcard??

greed b**trd

a function of all programming software is the ability to set the necessary fuse bits in the cpu to make it read disable. on a funcard this would report locked atmel on a atmega if lockled it will just read as all FFF when locked.

tbc

Cheeky fookers, locking funcards! Bit pointless but I guess they just trying to stop people getting cable for free lmao (ironic, dont ya think)

shame they dont change the key roll method every day to stop the greedy wan#### from charging people

shame they dont change the key roll method every day to stop the greedy wan#### from charging people

and if that would stop them ....lol. you will always have traders .the only thing is if people want to learn they can but some people dont .so hents the traders come in . rember it's not only cards .it's also people selling cards /card readers /jags/plug/play/sims. who are also traders .that is why if you talk to people they are getting fed up puting stuff out in the public so that other people are makeing money on there hare work .

michael

A friend of mine let a trader read my image that I'd done for him, now his rights dates have ended and he don't get free TV anymore :)

Teach the fecker to hand my image out.

Don't see the point of locking cards especially funcards (I mean fook me traders are getting desperate :)

Traders and Virgin Media are very similar take months to implement a change and minutes for the world to implement a fix :)

Back