reading AU funcard

StinkyOldC

Inactive User
Reaction score
sorry for being a dick but does anyone know how to read a AU funcard so I can retrieve the bk and ird? my mates got a couple of AU funs from a trader scumball and I said I would do them for him but i cant work out how to get his bk and ird from it. Tried reading the exteep and flash and saving them as bin files and reading them in rhv1 but no joy and tried saving them as hex files and reading them in funfile viewer 2 but still nothing. Anyone?

put card it proggy the read the exteep
save it to desktop
get a programme from downloads called atmega bk reader
open that and read the file you same on desktop
done

dont need to read ird & bk if you are just reprogging the card just erase the flash and put in the new flash. you can leave the exteep alone.

sorry for being a dick but does anyone know how to read a AU funcard so I can retrieve the bk and ird? my mates got a couple of AU funs from a trader scumball and I said I would do them for him but i cant work out how to get his bk and ird from it. Tried reading the exteep and flash and saving them as bin files and reading them in rhv1 but no joy and tried saving them as hex files and reading them in funfile viewer 2 but still nothing. Anyone?

try looking in the D/L tutorial section for it u might find ur answer and step by step intructions to go with it

Back