3.7 Funcard & Atmega guide on how to fix

Sorry for the delay was sourcing the other flash from my home pc.
Glad you got it sorted mate.

Andy.

IRD_RX_START: (redneck4.asm)

try adding a few nops in there

Oh, this is the same as the Chaos fix to get cards working with the smaller Sammy boxes, something that I never bothered with as I never had a box to test with.

Going to give it a go and will report back.

hi all not been on for while but could really do with some help if possiable

i am using a funcard 4 (open funcard) i have done my own cards before and everyhting has been fine.

I am in ex C&W Manchester i am writing the ird and bk in toxic 7 saving the writing this file (CW_12Nov2009_Shani.hex) to flash then the other i saved using toxic 7 to the ext eeprom Would be really greatful if someone could advise me i been trying since 3.30 pm must have wrote same info down like 200 times now

cheers craig

hi all not been on for while but could really do with some help if possiable

i am using a funcard 4 (open funcard) i have done my own cards before and everyhting has been fine.

I am in ex C&W Manchester i am writing the ird and bk in toxic 7 saving the writing this file (CW_12Nov2009_Shani.hex) to flash then the other i saved using toxic 7 to the ext eeprom Would be really greatful if someone could advise me i been trying since 3.30 pm must have wrote same info down like 200 times now

cheers craig

When you wrote in toxic did you make sure you put a cam id starting with 27,left the key info blank and when you made the file convert from bin to hex using swapbinhex.
Write external eeprom hex first followed by shani ex /cw hex flash.
Should work fine now.

Andy.

i put 27 00 00 00 in cam id
then ird
then bk number
leave keys blank. Click my area C&W save then convert with swap bin

see my card writer please

i put 27 00 00 00 in cam id
then ird
then bk number
leave keys blank. Click my area C&W save then convert with swap bin

see my card writer please

Seems a billy writer lol if it helps just load one file up at a time but make sure its external eeprom first followed by the flash hex.

Make certain its correct ird and bk and cam id is zeros and not letter Os

When you put card in after programming what do you get on the screen?

Andy.

message on screen saying looks like i inserted wrong smart card :Angryfire its going on bin soon lol

message on screen saying looks like i inserted wrong smart card :Angryfire its going on bin soon lol

Pm me your email, and ird and bk and will give you a coupleof external files to try.
One being toxic the other a rom 11 bin image

Andy.

Oh, this is the same as the Chaos fix to get cards working with the smaller Sammy boxes, something that I never bothered with as I never had a box to test with.

Going to give it a go and will report back.

think i've got one of these that wont program/work its a plain white atmega 163 :eek:(

any luck m8?

any ideas where i can get the files i need fro for atmega lost all my stuff and at wits end

cheers for any help

any ideas where i can get the files i need fro for atmega lost all my stuff and at wits end

cheers for any help

What area you in mate??

Can email most of the stuff you need or download bigmaq toolbar for most of the stuff.

Andy.

hi m8 im in scunthorpe, and my box has gone off ive tryed and tryed and cant get it bk on, ive got a fun card+atmega + (3.7) flash and cant seem to get it on ive tryed everything i can think of even my mate who got his back on talked me through but still no luck ive been doing these cards for about 2years and never had this trouble b4 im reading on the net that u need the cam id which i put 24 "" "" "" but still no hope, its driving me round the bend and the kids are moaning they cant watch their cartoons lol so any help would be MUCH appreciated thanks poskin

hi m8 im in scunthorpe, and my box has gone off ive tryed and tryed and cant get it bk on, ive got a fun card+atmega + (3.7) flash and cant seem to get it on ive tryed everything i can think of even my mate who got his back on talked me through but still no luck ive been doing these cards for about 2years and never had this trouble b4 im reading on the net that u need the cam id which i put 24 "" "" "" but still no hope, its driving me round the bend and the kids are moaning they cant watch their cartoons lol so any help would be MUCH appreciated thanks poskin

What area you in mate? Pure,ex c/w or telewest?

Andy.

can the box see the card?

Last edited:

Cant post a fix without your email address.

Andy.

my 3.7 Atmege au as stoped working!! it was working for over two weeks after update,i am in pure NTL (woking, Surrey) has any one got any idea whats happened!!!!?????

Last edited:
Back