Tocix 7 Atmega Banners on adult channels

benny59 said:
fatblerk just noticed m8, "theres no rights and expire dates on the line you posted {:1011C000000000000000000000000000000000001F}
It's straight out of a working rom10 image I use for ATmega, mosc's and tits, i'll have a closer look tonight?

fatblerk said:
It's straight out of a working rom10 image I use for ATmega, mosc's and tits, i'll have a closer look tonight?

yes m8 i was surprised when you said it was from a working r10 bin {toxic 6/7 are basicly r10 images with a few bits of extra code}----the address posted is the {08 standard tier}

benny59 said:
yes m8 i was surprised when you said it was from a working r10 bin {toxic 6/7 are basicly r10 images with a few bits of extra code}----the address posted is the {08 standard tier}

The original image was from the download section (NTL rom10.bn10)
http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showpost.php?p=389680&postcount=1

This image was edited with the box details and saved as a *.bin file

This file works 100% with Atmega's Tits and mosc with no mods required .....

The address line posted was pulled from the hex file produced after running the .bin file through swopbinhex ........

the original address posted by taitsy1 is from a toxic bin with only 2 07 tiers, {so altering the file means your altering the 08 standard tier}

the r10 image converted to hex you tried to alter {has 3 07 tiers}, so basicly instead of altering the 08 tier "you were altering the 07 tier"

depending on the amount of tiers and the order they are set at {the addresses will be diffrent}---------do you get my drift m8

i assumed you were useing 1 of the au images i posted in the downloads {with only 2 07 tiers} "thats why i commented on the expire and rights dates

benny59 said:
the original address posted by taitsy1 is from a toxic bin with only 2 07 tiers, {so altering the file means your altering the 08 standard tier}
the r10 image converted to hex you tried to alter {has 3 07 tiers}, so basicly instead of altering the 08 tier "you were altering the 07 tier"
depending on the amount of tiers and the order they are set at {the addresses will be diffrent}---------do you get my drift m8
i assumed you were useing 1 of the au images i posted in the downloads {with only 2 07 tiers} "thats why i commented on the expire and rights dates

Cheers m8, thanks for that.

getting back to the subject of banners on the adult channels, i've noticed that your images are banner free but davidh's ntl r10 image brings the banners up as well, is that also down to the 8 standard tier level being set at 00 instead of 01?

Would I also be correct in thinking that any rom10 (correct provider of course) image would work with an Atmega card?

getting back to the subject of banners on the adult channels, i've noticed that your images are banner free but davidh's ntl r10 image brings the banners up as well, is that also down to the 8 standard tier level being set at 00 instead of 01?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i could be m8 {never watch the adult channels myself,"so ive never noticed any banners}---im more into the upmarket adult channels hahaha

if taitsy1 says the alterations to the toxic bin gets rid of the banners in a davic area "then ive no reason to doubt him" {i was just stateing its far easier to open the bin in nagra and alter the "level" in the 08 tier from there}----more than likely if you alter the level to 01 in davidhs image then it should get rid of the banners m8

Would I also be correct in thinking that any rom10 (correct provider of course) image would work with an Atmega card?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
any rom card image that works in your box, will also work in the ext eeprom of an atmega m8 {rom7-10or11} useing the same flash---------so basicly, if you have a 4000 model that has trouble with the toxic bin {pop a r11 image in the external eeprom}

benny59 said:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i could be m8 {never watch the adult channels myself,"so ive never noticed any banners}---im more into the upmarket adult channels hahaha
if taitsy1 says the alterations to the toxic bin gets rid of the banners in a davic area "then ive no reason to doubt him" {i was just stateing its far easier to open the bin in nagra and alter the "level" in the 08 tier from there}----more than likely if you alter the level to 01 in davidhs image then it should get rid of the banners m8
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
any rom card image that works in your box, will also work in the ext eeprom of an atmega m8 {rom7-10or11} useing the same flash---------so basicly, if you have a 4000 model that has trouble with the toxic bin {pop a r11 image in the external eeprom}
Thanks for the information m8, going to play with an Atmega tonight and try a few images and see what happens ( especially the r7) .......... It'll save me from having to shave me palms in the morning .... lol

nice 1 taitsy mate wicked mod i was so sick ov that bloody banner killin my pu**y shots well cool thanks yet agin as my 2 sammys r now banner free thanks to you ur a *

fatblerk said:
Thanks for the information m8, going to play with an Atmega tonight and try a few images and see what happens ( especially the r7) .......... It'll save me from having to shave me palms in the morning .... lol

hahahaha----------why dont you do what i do m8 {spread some immac around your birds gob}

saves haveing to shave in the morning

just had a look @ my atmega and the line u mention 4 pure n*hell is there but not the same as u say? mine has got lots of numbers and letters not the odd few or am i looking @ the wrong line

has anyone written a modified file to put in the download section

the way you ,put it to paper so to speak ,makes it easy for any one to follow,well done from me m8

Nice fix. This is what I did. All works. Hope it helps.

Atmega 163

This procedure uses a MOSC ROM11 image with the Standard Tier Level set to 1
This stops the annoying blue pay banners at the bottom of some channels

Procedure tested with
Sammy SMT-2100C with original ROM11 B0C
in NTL area.

Run NagraEdit.exe
Load ROM image "NTL.bn11"
Enter ird (backwards)
Enter bk number in box key
Saved the file as "Ext NTL.bn11"
Rename "Ext NTL.bin"

Infinity usb Programmer
Plug in USB
Put ATmega 163 in with contacts downwards.
Run the programmer (Infinity USB\INFUSB.exe)

Put the hex file in the flash "fixed_atmegantl.hex"
Put your saved file in the ext eeprom "Ext NTL.bin"

Erase
Then write.

Cam ID was set to 11 22 33 44

------------------------------------------------------
Area Flash from RHv11 Ext from CryptHex-v1.0

NTL - fixed_atmegantl.hex NTL.bn11
C&W - fixed_atmegacw.hex C&W.bn11
TW - atmegatw.hex TW.bn11

Back