TM800HD - inoperative

leonidasts

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a receiver TM800HD, if the receiver stays out of power for enough time, when the power comes back, it doesn’t “boot” and stays inoperative. The word “Technomate” is written on the screen and it doesn’t start booting. After a lot of efforts for “Miniroot” it lets me do “update” using a USB stick.
With this way it is activated again until the next time that it will stay out of power. Is there a solution for this ??? Regards, Leonidasts

Which image are you running ? Maybe a known fault related to a particular image version. More likely to be some sort of hardware fault though.
Easiest solution..dont power the box down for long periods of time. Even better solution contact TM support and see if they can assist you if box is still in warranty, if they try to charge you for repair or offer you some crappy part exchange then the best solution is to get rid of this reciever and get a different more reliable manufacturer and model.

Which image are you running ? Maybe a known fault related to a particular image version. More likely to be some sort of hardware fault though.
Easiest solution..dont power the box down for long periods of time. Even better solution contact TM support and see if they can assist you if box is still in warranty, if they try to charge you for repair or offer you some crappy part exchange then the best solution is to get rid of this reciever and get a different more reliable manufacturer and model.

At the moment the details of the receiver are:
Enigma: OpenPli 2011-06-27-HEAD
Image: TM800-IQ-08/11/11
Front processor ver: 1.0.1
Detected RCU: ver 2.0
Which image do you propose as the best?
Concerning TM I have sent them many mails but they don’t even answer, so there isn’t any support by their side….

Hi leonidasts :)

unfortunately this box is very temperamental :( some may say its good enough to watch TV on, I still disagree with this unless you want to reflash images every few weeks/months
anyway Im probably telling you things you already know or read :)
so lets try and get the best from the money you have spent :)

I would advise using a **DW image**
or
TM800_update-Dd-tmsw-20121021 this one being the latest

if you use Rat's Plugin this will need updating to the new plugin

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi leonidasts :)

unfortunately this box is very temperamental :( some may say its good enough to watch TV on, I still disagree with this unless you want to reflash images every few weeks/months
anyway Im probably telling you things you already know or read :)
so lets try and get the best from the money you have spent :)

I would advise using a **DW image**
or
TM800_update-Dd-tmsw-20121021 this one being the latest

if you use Rat's Plugin this will need updating to the new plugin

Thank you very much Rat
I know that the receiver is rubbish.
My future choice receiver, certainly from a different manufacturer.
Technomate never again

Last edited by a moderator:
Back