Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[TM800HD] Hot ?

just wondering if anyone knows what features are still to be fixed and when they are likely to be resolved.

i got my box on release and have just come back from a week away to read all about the heat problem. Before i left the box was on for about 8 hours a day solid and i never had any problems. but a am looking for the latest update does anyone know were to look and what the update resolves.

i bought 2 boxes of 6, and each one was fine, i even have the one ive had for months and thats been abused as hell, and that one works fine

as with all mass produced equipment, there will be a few that slip the QC net, and with equipment like this, thats designed to be abused by hobbyists, any imperfections will be found pretty quickly

if you have had 4, and they have all been faulty, id suggets getting onto your supplier m8, or, getting your electrical extension leads etc thats being used (if any) PAT tested to ensure theres not a problem there that could be doing something to the power supplies?

That's a fair comment digi, I've had one replaced today and need to get other three on friday! The replaced one seems fine at the moment!

gsmtech

Yes I do beta testing also reading all posts and analysing result of all complains and suggestion,passing it to tm
>> gsmtech << you are 100% correct in saying we are here for messing around and experimenting,
I have full permission from tm to take this box to hell and blow it apart .as long as I do not abuse it they will replace it,
I had long conversation with tm md today he kindly explained that many big buyers forced tm to release stock,
1685 tm800 in last few days sold ,faulty hardware has been 7 units up to now,
he also welcomed anybody can ring him and put his point of view
up to now my result of testing has been .
1-image is not fully ready so it will be pointless to create blue screen + crash it when is not ready.
2-As a new box and first time comer expect hand full of defect,we should remember some of the very big companies hardware software had lots of bugs which was not detected at the time of production,
3-cccam mgcam is working perfect without any problem
4-hd at 1080i defaulted is ok and has very good picture,
I understood there will be a new,, kit ,, metal cover with very silent fan automatic thermostatic control will be send to any tm 800 owner without any cost to them as soon as reday,
Tm will send new tm 800 and collect without any cost to anyone where ever they bought in uk .
Last post of >> RAT >> his box was replaced, now he is very happy ,
I have been to tm place very big place and many engineers working also found them very polite and kind friendly people to deal with,
in my opinion we should be in contact with tm write email or phoncal and hear direct from them ,guessing /getting wrong result and hammering this unit is not a good judgment at this stage.
as<< gsmtech >> said I am tm fan,,yes i am .from 11 years ago today all I have seen from these company professional work + very good service,also doing unbiased test report with all pros and cons + understanding what is ready or not,

satwiz if technomate have a problem with the boxes should they not post it on there own website and let every owner of the TM800 know whats wrong with the box and how they intend to rectify it?

Back