tm600 help plz

it still doesnt show up in device manager only comport 1 tried different usb slots
and still no driver thing when its plugged in

Its looking like a win 7 thing have you access to a pc with XP. Even if you can borrow it it will get your box going again.

ok i have a lappy with xp but when i try to update it says failed to open comport1 there is no conflicts or exclamation marks think im gonna bin it

where abouts in the country are you m8? may be someone close by who can help

ok can you go into device manager on the xp machine when the lead is plugged in and see what it says. The lead will usually mount on com 3

it says there are 5 usb hubs mass storage device 1 unknown device and 5 host controllers

when you go into device manager is there a section that says com ports if so
double click on it and see what it says

sorry for asking this again but when you plugged the cable in for the first time did it say new hardware found etc. On the xp machine

yes i loaded tht driver and then it said your harware is ready for use but nothing actually happened when i went into device manger the unknown device has no drivers (needed) or installed

did you try com 3 and also did you restart xp

just give me 20 mins want to check somthing out

ok i have tried a new lead and it now shows up in device manager with exclamation mark but still wont update the drivers and it says its on com 13

Exlamation mark means driver not loaded, did you reboot and sorry for repeating myself its just hard trying to communicate this way

yes i have dl a driver from maplins cable 2 c if its any different

Back