tm600 help plz

ok i have installed drivers but it doesnt come up with installing device drivers and still says pc not responding

yea but its not asking for any drivers what will the password be so i can put my tm ip addy

oh shit didnt realise could get control over network you dont need the serial cable then, the password will be either technomate or just leave it blank

you see as per your first post the box is not booting up so you wont be able to use network connection you will have to flash using cable. Did you restart your pc and check com ports in device manager again and see if serial to usb is in there

there is nothing in control panel showing the lead i have restarted pc and restarted box but same result

so in device manager it only shows one port and not usb to serial, are you using a pc or laptop if a pc try diffrent usb sockets.

looks like its a faulty one is the end of the lead were the 9 pin is socket a greeny blue colour, can you send me a link to the site you bought it from.

If when you insert it to the pc and dosent look for drivers its faulty, contact them and get another one.

Just picking in on this thread as it a 'jumpy' hell of a thread...
So what is the situation ?
Using Windows 7 (32 bit or 64 bit) and a serial Lead which he/she bought of Fleebay without drivers or manual ...Come on !!!ehm
We don't even know if this usb to serial is compatible with Windows 7.....

It is clearly that the device is found but the drivers are not ok. Also Windows 7 64 bit is more difficult with those devices ....
Thus, the device is not faulty !!!

Quote :
"

1 or more devices has malfunctioned

"

I had this as well,
I used the drivers from here : There 3 type of drivers, i would suggest you start with the first one as a lot of people have been lucky (Win 64 bit users)

Windows Vista driver for prolific chip USB Serial Adapters

If possible you should install as administrator.

i hope this was of any help .

ok i have replacement cable and i have installed PL-2303 Driver and............ still nothing any more ideas?

I know I have asked this before but when you go to device manager is there anything listed under com ports even wi th a yellow exlamation mark beside it

Back