tm600 help plz

smurf43

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i have a tm 600 and on boot it starts to load ur image but then goes to restart again after a few seconds i have tried keeping power button pressed when i switch on at the back but nothing changes is there a way to reload the software again
thanks in advance

thanks for tht m8 i dnt have a null cable at present but i will have soon :)

can you give me the link to the 14th aug 2010 ur image please

cheers m8 i rang tm and that was what they said to put on

i have a new null modem lead now and it says my pc is not responding what will the password be and what settings do i set tmcc 7.1 at plz

First thing is do you know what com port the null modem cable is on.

is it a usb to seriel cable what version of windows are you running

open tm contol centre click on update

Click on the serial tab, then set your comport to whatever you comport is, if it’s a usb to seriel it will probably be com3

Select the file button and navigate to the image you downloaded

turn the power off from switch at back of tm 600

there is a button on front of the tm ^ hold this down and turn back on your tm and you should see a setup screen

keep pressing the up button and you will see serial update. Now press the right button > and hit ok, your box should start a flash now, wait till its finished and power off and on again.

Last edited:
failed 2 open ports 2 to 10 and port 1 still pc not responding

when you first put your usb to serial cable into your pc did it look to install drivers.

can you go to device manger on your pc and check in com ports, it should say in there what com port your cable is on, if it shows yellow mark its not loaded properly, is there a manufacturer name on the lead you got.

does it say usb to seriel com 1 or somthing like that

hold on its just popped up saying 1 or more devices has malfunctioned

Back