TM500super ur image

Im not sure if its a problem its more of once you have installed it should the channel list when you press the ok button it brings up your channel list i.e im using tonedeffs bouquet so in main it would say bbc1 bbc 2 itv sky one etc etc next to the channel should it be showing what is on at the moment automatically?? i.e if im watching eastenders on bbc1 if i press info it will show cccam etc snr and what is on now and next, so if i now press the ok button just to bring up the channel list to go to another channel it wont show what is currently oon bbc2 sky1 itv etc etc until i zap to that channel then it will show whats on now and next??

Im not sure if its a problem its more of once you have installed it should the channel list when you press the ok button it brings up your channel list i.e im using tonedeffs bouquet so in main it would say bbc1 bbc 2 itv sky one etc etc next to the channel should it be showing what is on at the moment automatically?? i.e if im watching eastenders on bbc1 if i press info it will show cccam etc snr and what is on now and next, so if i now press the ok button just to bring up the channel list to go to another channel it wont show what is currently oon bbc2 sky1 itv etc etc until i zap to that channel then it will show whats on now and next??

If you mean WeekEPG - you press the Yellow button - select WeekEPG (then it becomes obvious) and browse the listings that way.

What you are doing is looking at the channels directly in the Bouquet and some are showing what's on Now & next at the bottom bar and some channels show nothing. TBH mine does that - it's never really bothered me. I don't believe that's an issue with WeekEpg - more of an issues with the EPG decoding that is part of the image. Or could be that some of the transponders have shifted to 28.7 from 28.2 and the slightly weaker signal isn't helping. Or I could just be pissing in the wind!

Out of curiosity on these channels what's the SNR - or whatever it's called?

RL

Hi mate cheers

just wanted to confirm this, so in the other images thats where the epg stuff used to come up so it must be down to the image, i.e the nokia box i had that was neutrino maybe?

ah well yellow button,

the snr 84%?

i dont fink its a signal fing

Back