TM500s and Debug mode.

combo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, I did a factory restore on my old TM500s box and then went to flash it but something happened, all I see now is a screen saying Failed to boot
going into debug mode.
Can anything be done to get it ready to flash again.
I tried to factory restore it again but nothing I do is working for me, any ideas other than bin it :)

Thanks in advance.

Flash via mini web guide
The full ip does not show on box just the relevant numbers at the end

Taken from elsewhere.

Attachments

• Technomate TM-500 & TM-600 Mini-Web Guide.zip
    260.8 KB · Views: 8
Flash via mini web guide
The full ip does not show on box just the relevant numbers at the end

Taken from elsewhere.

Thank you manic01 but unfortunately I don't seam to be able to access the mini web guide any more :(
Its stuck in the debug screen info.

OK, thanks I hate asking, is there a guide on how to do this, I tried this this morning, but didn't know what I was doing.
Thank you.

Well, getting there. I have all connected and it starts the download and after 10/15 mins I'm getting error message, I thought I have download the correct file but the message says different :)
any ideas and thanks.

Well, getting there. I have all connected and it starts the download and after 10/15 mins I'm getting error message, I thought I have download the correct file but the message says different :)
any ideas and thanks.

Well, managed to get it flashed after trying 7/8 images :)
Any ideas how to enter an channel list :)

Thanks.

can any one help me my tm500 super is stuck on debug mode i tried to flashed it with a good few images with a null modem cable it gets to 100 persent and error every time has any one got the image that i can fix it or dose any one know how to get it out of debug mode any help would be great thanks

Back