TM500 Share

Si - What does the 127.0.0.1 & 10001 in the N Line above represent please??

The 127.0.0.1 or localhost means the sharing emulator (cccam) looks for the server on either the reciever or linux box. Like if the card server was another box on your network say with an ip of 192.168.1.2 you would use that instead. The 10001 is the port the cardreader has been asigned to in your newcs.xml.

Si

from your other posts, it looks like youre trying to get a full blown server up and running, you need to do a LOT more reading

Hi Digidude, yes, we (myself and a mate) are trying to establish a server but only for private card sharing between a small circle of friends, not really for public domain and a share is the main aim. We both have TM-600's as receivers but also have a spare DM-500 and the server option is there. Both still VERRY new to this game but learning a lot in a short space of time and if i pull any more hair out, i'll have none left!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Get hold of the 500 stick pli-image on it and the new cccam 2.1.3 enter two F lines into the cccam cfg one for you and one for your mate. Then in the 600's add the corasponding C lines to connect to the F lines on the 500. No newcs, job done.

Si

Get hold of the 500 stick pli-image on it and the new cccam 2.1.3 enter two F lines into the cccam cfg one for you and one for your mate. Then in the 600's add the corasponding C lines to connect to the F lines on the 500. No newcs, job done.

Si

Si - you make that sound a lot easier than it probably is !!! :Dunce:

Si

can one assume from this that cccam 2.1.3 is now capable of reading the white card?

Has anyone managed to get a tm500 or 600 working using only cccam to read the card, I couldnt get it to read the old blue 1 where as a dm500 was ok...

Not sure sorry mate, pretty sure it's all of them. key easy to get though.

I have been trying to get my TM-600 box key for days now but I am now told I am barking up the wrong tree and it is the boxkey from the official receiver that I need and if this is easy to get - please share the how !!!

serial number on a sticker underneath the box (nds number) i think .... failing that put card back in receiver ( original ) and press services, 4 then 5 should bring up system details and serial number should be visible there.

Back