TM500 Share

pburns

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my two TM500s that am going to set up to share a card , install has been put off again !!!, in the meantime what image do I flash with, any other tips, or what can I get setup while waiting on install.

Thanks.

Thanks, Is there a specific way to load it up with serial flashing tool in technomate control center or just power it up load image and flash?

Thanx again.

if the boxes are connected to your network, see the miniweb sticky for a quick way to flash the boxes, if its just the dish being installed youre waiting on, you could also install cams etc, and configure them ready

I have the image flashed, ( on both box's ) can access the web interface and miniweb, what shuold my next step be, install has been put back another week.

Any tuts on how to install cams anf what ones to install

Thanx.

Last edited:
Just noticed cams seem to be installed, anyone give me a hand at configuring both Box's for a share ?

Thanx

The UR Images already have the most recent softcams installed. So it all depends on which cam you are going to use which will determine how its setup. If using CCcam then have a look at my other post here which tells you how to share between 2 receivers.

Liam

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx Mt8, atm I will only be sharing with one person, but hope to share with a few Mt8s futher down the line.

Ive setup account Dyndns, I have put a cline into the box that will be getting the share via MiniWeb into CCcam, Ive put the account details into my router.

Where do I enter the fline on other box (server) do I need a cline and fline in both?
Is there anything that I need to edit in NewCamd via the MiniWeb

I also have my card here, is there any way of testing its reading ( hasn't been activated yet ) install is not till next week.

Thanks.

CCcam will only work with certain cards, if your using a sly UK card then I think you will be out of luck as I don't think it is currently working with CCcam. Read here for more info on this. If it is the card I mentioned then you will need to run NewCs and CCcam together. So NewCs works with the card and then sends that info to CCcam. If you are using one box as a server and the other as a client, you only need to put an F line in the server and a C line in the client. There is plenty of info available on how to set NewCS up with CCcam and to get it working with certain cards. If you need pointing in the right direction let me know and I will forward the info.

Good Luck

Liam

Cheers had a read through it, install is just completed, how do I get the card details into the box, and how do I block what I dont need in newcs.xml.

I have it opened in notepad++ what should I change

@Liam1611, cheers Mt8 Any info apreciated.

Last edited:
Newcs is just a card server (it reads the cards) you use CCcam (the emu) to do all your blocking sharing etc.

If its just one mate and they are using CCcam just give them an 'N' line to put in the cccam.cfg. You will also need an 'N' line in your cccam.cfg too.

Tell me where you upto and i will post the correct configs for you.

Si

I have Cline in client, Fline in server, ( dyndns set up )I havn't got box key entered yet, I used the calc and got an 8 digit key, I noticed a line in new cs.xml for boxkey and rsa, was advised ( post above ) if using a white card some things needed to be disabled and to use newcs and Cccam.
Also need to know what default softcam to use and what to set the two below the default to in the UR Team Smartcam Menu.

Thanx.

you mention you friend, what reciever does he have?

You need to workout a few things first, you have mentioned 3 differnt servers/emus in one sentance you are going to get yourself a little confused if you dont.

All you need on you box at present is newcs and cccam (packaged download if possible)
once you got that i will post a config for you to paste into the newcs.xml

Si

In UR Team smartcam menu its reporting 3 softcams installed, CCcam 2.102, Mgcamd 1.31 and Mgcamd 1.31+NewCS 1.67.

Two TM500

Do I have to pair the card to the TM ?

Thanx.

You need to look for CCcam+NewCS in the download part of your image. Once you have them installed we can move onto the configs.

Si

Back