tm 800 hd opening channels

supersniper

Inactive User
Reaction score
how do i get channels to open up like skysports do i have to connect to a network the guy that use to do it for me left and he did not tell the website he used so am stuck with a tm800 hd that does not show sky sports and movies when i go on a sky sport channel it says fta insted of net your help will very nice

As you are aware, no operator specific talk is allowed for C/S.

If the card has a paid for subscription is in another machine, your receiver needs to know where to get the encryption key. This is normally called a C-Line. For your receiver, you have to transfer/edit the C-line located in \etc\. I use a program called Filezilla client for my ftp needs.

If the receiver with the card has been switched off shall we say, then you won't be able to view those channels.

thanks for reply so i have to get that filezilla and see what i can do

i do not see your PM can you resend it

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably because you did not have enough posts. Forgetful me.

I think it is 5 posts before you can receive PM's.

Can anyone help please with the latest image for TM800hd. I have just bought one, respond will be much appreciated

I am not sure if its the latest but I have had to dig out my tm800 and I updated it yesterday. The image I got off the net is tm800_update-ddtmsw20121021. I've installed it scanned 28.2e including network search and its running fine.

Many thanks Kegnkiwi. The image i got (tm800_update.bin) loads but doesn't seem to work. Is there anything i am doing wrong? please help with steps how you got it working. I would be grateful for pointing me in the right direction.

TM have stopped all support for the TM800 and the box may be discontinued by now

if you check the stickies in this room you will see some DW Images that were pretty stable although far from perfect due to the hardware in the TM800
also as stated there are some dd images that should be in the downloads section, again no image compiled for this box will be 100%

:)

Rat, I have managed to flash the box through usb.

What else should i do and how do i use the downloads you mentioned

tbh there is not an awful lot you can do
if you use the DW or DD image they have the plugins installed that work (cooltvguide, rytec, + others, and menu customizations pre set)
HD skins are limited too

I no longer own this box so Im out of the loop for any new updates, but I very much doubt anything new will arise for this receiver

Im sure other long standing owners will help you with anything new thats happening

Rat, thanks very much.

Anybody in the house please help! My box is just there staring at me, unable to use it effectively.

I hope when i am able to fix mine i would be of help to others in the house:nopity:

OK angelica what are you trying to achieve. Have you got any free to air channels.

Yes Kegnkiwi i do
Just FTA channels.

I don't know what to do next

if you want to open other subbed channels then google will be best for you
we dont offer such services here, although we will help you get the best from your receiver

Thanks Rat, i dont know what subbed channels are as i am quite new with this.

Any help will be appreciated.

OK we need to find out where your box is at. When the box is turned what do you see on the screen. Do you see a picture of a wizard or can you push the OK button And see if there is a channel list installed.

Back