TM 2T hdd

RL73

Inactive User
Reaction score
Help appreciated. Have had a t2 for the last couple of month's and have had some missed recordings and some epg issues bit nothing to worry about. Problem I have now is playback when I am recording another channel 2 channels. My playback of a recorded source can freeze and I have to forward to get it moving again. The hdd is formatted within the receiver and I am using latest VIX image. The hdd is 5400 rpm. Would I benefit using a 7200 drive or should the 5400 be sufficient. Thanks.

there are posts popping up all over the place of issues recording with Vix images, not only on TM receivers, but on other receivers as well, the same issues are not present on receivers running other images, but, on the vix forum, members of the team are having issues replicating the problem to find a solution (from what ive read)

Thanks for your comments. I might try another image and see how it runs then. Not the only niggle iv had. Iv seen cross epg not displaying guide on several occasions and have had to manually update. Im technical but new to receivers so was putting it down to my inexperience even though I have spent days playing about with settings. I have had a recording completed, fast forwarded to make sure ok but when I have tried to play a week later has been blank. Looked at many forums but not seen my issues so just accepted.

Back